Haunted Michigan town 'like living in hell'

Did anyone watch the premier of this the other night? BTW, the host, Steve Shippy, is also well known in MI as a rapper who goes by the name Prozak.

This goes back to whole towns or areas being haunted or heavy in paranormal activity. Anyone have thoughts on that? Ever lived in or been around an area like that?

Once the Travel Channel or History Channel producers touch something, it's completely contaminated. They'll stage anything and make anything up to get ratings. :( I don't even watch anymore.

I think entire towns being haunted is usually tied to historical events, not just random paranormal take-overs. There's a town in, I think? Tennessee? that was burned to the ground during the Civil War, where sometimes at night you can still smell the smoke and hear the flames, etc. Or towns in England where there were witch trials and people believe curses still hang over the towns.

I didn’t know about this show. I will look for it now. Thanks for the info. I live in MI so it is even more interesting.

I found this article about the experiences of the Pomeraning family in 1974.

These documents might prove the Merrill house was haunted

I don't feel that one haunted place would make the whole town a "living hell," but I can't find any details of the other hauntings. What I did find, though, is an article about the road that the Pomeranings' house sits on: Dice Road. Along a 13 mile stretch are three haunted places: a house (presumably the Pomeranings' house), a general store and a cemetery.

This is Michigan's Most Cursed Road (lots of videos on this page)

I found this article about the experiences of the Pomeraning family in 1974.

These documents might prove the Merrill house was haunted

I don't feel that one haunted place would make the whole town a "living hell," but I can't find any details of the other hauntings. What I did find, though, is an article about the road that the Pomeranings' house sits on: Dice Road. Along a 13 mile stretch are three haunted places: a house (presumably the Pomeranings' house), a general store and a cemetery.

This is Michigan's Most Cursed Road (lots of videos on this page)
Good find !