Haunted machines

This was a really long article but worth the time it took to read. Some of the best ghost stories I've heard. The coke machine that has been dispensing free soda without being serviced or refilled is my favorite. The fact that it gives out by gone era beverages is crazy. If this is true, it goes right to the heart of the nature of our reality. Time, space and the manifestation of physical objects are all connected some way. I surely cannot explain haunting in any fashion including inanimate objects, this is for minds greater than mine. The stories were really interesting, and I hope others enjoy reading them.

Only came across this once with a car of mine. Sure plenty of explanations, but regardless, that car did not like my girlfriend then lol. As soon as she would get in the car, it ran terrible. The second she left the vehicle, it ran better lol. I even went as far as to test this with other people in the car. I had witnesses ;bg2

Only came across this once with a car of mine. Sure plenty of explanations, but regardless, that car did not like my girlfriend then lol. As soon as she would get in the car, it ran terrible. The second she left the vehicle, it ran better lol. I even went as far as to test this with other people in the car. I had witnesses ;bg2
clearly a sign

A great article! I really enjoyed it; especially the one about Judy Garland's dress.

Reactions: Lynne