Haunted Hotel Rooms

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Hotels in general always give off a weird feel in my opinion. There is so much energy of so many people left behind in those places.

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I posted about a hotel that we just drove up to look at the outside of, and I was warned away. Later I read that there was demonic energy in it.

Rowan2222

Reaction score
I think The Cecil Hotel in Los Angeles is pretty haunted too as it was the centre of the Elisa Lam case. When I read up on that I saw that a number of people had died there under suspicious circumstances, and was treated as a place to die.

One hotel I stayed at in York had the spirit of a girl in the basement. I kept seeing a tall rectangular outline of light on the stairs and felt more upset and weepy the closer to the floor I got. I first thought she had fallen off the stairs but I followed the stars down and around the corner and then saw the door to the basement. The tall rectangle outline of light was her view of the door from inside - just seeing the outline of the door in a dark basement.
At dinner I could feel her walking around down there and every time I was on the ground floor.
In a quiet moment I talked to the manager asking if he knew the basement was haunted as I could feel it - and he agreed that he thought it was as the light was sometimes turned on and drinks would get mixed up down there. I left it, and ordered a drink - but what came out was the wrong one! Something or someone had swapped things over.

My last stay in a rented farmhouse was the worst and I have talked about that on here when I stayed there for a week.