Haunted Hellingly Hospital Mystery

Electroshock therapy is actually very helpful to some that are suffering with problems. Done correctly it resets the brain in a fast manner which isnt really understood. I know a wonderful man who had this done several times. While it isnt pleasant it has helped him to live a normal life. I wonder why so many of these hospitals are the haunts (pun intended) of so many ghost groups. I bet I see one a month about various facilities that were hospitals turned overcrowded disasters full of people that are sick and unwanted by society. I would think one of these suffering souls would want out of dodge as soon as they shed this mortal coil rather than hang around and scare actors.

Electroshock therapy is actually very helpful to some that are suffering with problems. Done correctly it resets the brain in a fast manner which isnt really understood. I know a wonderful man who had this done several times. While it isnt pleasant it has helped him to live a normal life. I wonder why so many of these hospitals are the haunts (pun intended) of so many ghost groups. I bet I see one a month about various facilities that were hospitals turned overcrowded disasters full of people that are sick and unwanted by society. I would think one of these suffering souls would want out of dodge as soon as they shed this mortal coil rather than hang around and scare actors.
Electroshock is now done in a much more humane way! In years back, not so much. But yes, it's often like a reset for the brain much like a defibrillator is for the heart.

I've often wondered if these are actual spirits still stuck there or is what we are seeing like a stone tape...residual "ghosts" on replay from a time when the psyche was not functioning correctly and emotional energy had to be extremely high.

Electroshock is now done in a much more humane way! In years back, not so much. But yes, it's often like a reset for the brain much like a defibrillator is for the heart.

I've often wondered if these are actual spirits still stuck there or is what we are seeing like a stone tape...residual "ghosts" on replay from a time when the psyche was not functioning correctly and emotional energy had to be extremely high.
Good theory . Lately Ive been hearing more of the Djinn theory that is popular in the ME. They believe abandoned buildings are a haven for these not good spirits that were never spirits but act like human spirits which is down right terrifying when I think about it. I understand spirits coming to visit their loved ones and stuff like that but I never understood why a spirit would want to hang around a junky building falling apart when they can go to Vegas and has a great time. I dont know what it is but I do know I am not interested in looking for them.

No surprise places like that have activity. So many emotions imprinted into the space. Also probably many deaths as well. It’s sad that these types of places are built with good intentions but over stressed and underfunded they often fall into horrible situations. Power over other people always breeds monstrous behavior too.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh God I have shot in many over the years and I HATE IT These are words you don't want in the same sentence haunting-old insane asylum

No surprise places like that have activity. So many emotions imprinted into the space. Also probably many deaths as well. It’s sad that these types of places are built with good intentions but over stressed and underfunded they often fall into horrible situations. Power over other people always breeds monstrous behavior too.
Maybe the cruel behavior does imprint and affect people over time, influencing them to continue the behavior.