Haunted Ghost Stories: True Ghost Stories, Haunted Objects, and Shadows

Justin and Erik discuss personal ghost stories as well as some personal ghost tales. Join us as we take a trip down the rabbit hole!

- Intro
- “Real” ghost stories
- Haunted objects
- Shadows
- Post-show
- Outro

Join us for another amazing show!!

Haunted Ghost Stories: True Ghost Stories, Haunted Objects, and Shadows

Justin, I very much enjoyed this program. I'm not one who listens to a lot of paranormal radio shows/podcasts, and if I do it's seldom about ghosts. In the cause of this show, however, you and your co-host put forth a program that fused spooky stories from your childhoods with your latter day sense of wonder about what you experienced. Nicely done, glad I turned in. Hope to catch more of you guys down the road.

Duke---Old College Radio Guy

Last edited:
Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Justin, I very much enjoyed this program. I'm not one who listens to a lot of paranormal radio shows/podcasts, and if I do it's seldom about ghosts. In the cause of this show, however, you and your co-host put forth a program that fused spooky stories from your childhoods with your latter day sense of wonder about what you experienced. Nicely done, glad I turned in. Hope to catch more of you guys down the road.

Duke---Old College Radio Guy
Thank you so much, Duke. We do try to put a different spin on the paranormal podcast just because there are so many out there.