Haunted dolls

This reminded me of a present that I got when I was about 6 years old. I had one of those toy white walking puppy dogs that is connected to a lead. It used to bark even with the button turned off lol. My dad would always make excuses I ended up getting rid of it. Only experience I have ever had.
I believe so much in these things being possessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and ozentity
My kids had some of those zhu zhu pets and they were pretty freaky at times. I once picked one up off the floor and put it on the shelf. When I turned away it suddenly laughed/squealed and launched itself forward, flying off the shelf. I picked it up and put it back. Again it made a laugh/squeal noise and drove off the shelf. I pick it up once more, placed it on the shelf for a third time and it made the same noise. Only this time I pointed an angry finger at it a said "Don't you dare!" It made an almost disappointed chirping sound and stopped moving. I half jokingly started calling them Pazuzu Pets after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma
My kids had some of those zhu zhu pets and they were pretty freaky at times. I once picked on up off the floor and put it on the shelf. When I turned away it suddenly laughed/squealed and launched itself forward, flying off the shelf. I picked it up and put it back. Again it made a laugh/squeal noise and drove off the self. I pick it up once more, placed it on the shelf for a third time and it made the same noise. Only this time I pointed an angry finger at it a said "Don't you dare!" It made an almost disappointed chirping sound and stopped moving. I half jokingly started calling them Pazuzu Pets after that.
Haha that’s funny. Sounds like he decided to listen then!
I remember those toys yes they can be freaky.

Dolls are sort of creepy. I much prefer a Teddy Bear for a friend. Your Teddy Bear never turns on you!

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
There is a lot of money to be made in haunted dolls. I am suspect of these claims. Not that it can’t happen but I am always suspect of the claims people can profit from.