Haunted Dolls

Taystee

Reaction score
Has anyone has any experiences with haunted or spirited dolls, or objects? I only ask, because this last Summer I very unexpectedly was given a doll from a woman at a garage sale, who assumed I liked dolls, she was right. Handing Me this doll, she said "Here get her out of here, she creeps Me out!" So I thought she was nuts, ended up taking the porcelain doll home with Me, and all was fine until I did a spirit box session with it. I asked the doll it's name it said "Gabrielle", then I took some holy water and blessed the doll's head, and I heard a nasty growl and a voice that said "BURNS HEAD!" that came from the spirit box! I through the doll into My room and she stayed there for a few weeks, before I tossed her in the trash can when I threatened to kill my husband and myself the demon has taken possession over me. I was taken to the hospital via EMS and strapped down, and given sedative on suicide watch for 24 hours before I was released and the doll was in the trash the trash ran the day I came out of the hospital so the doll was gone when I got home. The house was completely saged and things were still weird just after that. I knew it wasn't Me saying all those things I didn't have control of and something was thinking for me! It happened exactly when that doll entered My house. But what's crazy is that I've had 8 other brushes with these kinds of "bad vessels" and I'm just used to it by now! I take in ANY haunted dolls or vessels, of ANY sort, if people have them or don't know what to do with them. Iv'e grown an understanding of the spirits, plus it helps if your a Shaman. ;) But seriously a first time accourance has turned into these haunted dolls finding theyre ways into My life, So I call it a sign and a calling. I take in all the "unwanted, creepy, or haunted dolls" people may have in their possession that may just make them, feel uneasy. As a shaman I have many more senses that others may not be tuned into with the spirit world. It really helps with these types of very odd things. Have any odd or strange dolls your not so sure about? Let Me know. Maybe I can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the Prince purple, but it is to be used as accent, not to do an entire post in it, please. I have changed it to white for readability.

I am curious to inquire, Taystee, where or with whom you trained as a shaman and what type of shamanism do you practice?

Reactions: Lynne and Duke