Haunted Destinations Thread

If I remember correctly, there was at one time a church there at the cemetery that according to legend, was supposedly visited by Satan Himself. After that the church was abandoned because it was believed to be cursed. I think the church itself has been torn down, but the cemetery is still there. They say Satan still visits every single night, and has a brick "throne" that He likes to sit in. And anyone that sits in His infernal seat is cursed to a life of torment and eternal damnation. Whether that's true or not I don't know. I haven't sat in it, and honestly have no plans to do so.

And anyone that sits in His infernal seat is cursed to a life of torment and eternal damnation.
I think a lot of people are risk takers and like to push things to the limit in various ways.You just have to be careful not to overstep the line,that chair is one of the lines I wouldn't risk stepping over by the sounds of it.

If I remember correctly, there was at one time a church there at the cemetery that according to legend, was supposedly visited by Satan Himself. After that the church was abandoned because it was believed to be cursed. I think the church itself has been torn down, but the cemetery is still there. They say Satan still visits every single night, and has a brick "throne" that He likes to sit in. And anyone that sits in His infernal seat is cursed to a life of torment and eternal damnation. Whether that's true or not I don't know. I haven't sat in it, and honestly have no plans to do so.

I've heard this story before, at least the Devil's chair bit. It's folklore in many places I think.

How about a haunted road?

Northern California's Pacheco Pass (aka Haunted Highway 152) is said to have plenty of ghosts, time warps, grim reaper sightings and a terrible history of accidents.

At least one book has been written about it:

I used to travel this 14-mile road four times a year on business and for most of those times I was unaware of its reputation. In fact, I looked forward to that part of the trip because the scenery was a pleasant change from hours of driving through boring farmland. There were some creepy moments when I thought the road did seem dangerous but mostly I enjoyed the drive. And, no, I never saw a single ghost there.

Pacheco Pass

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I live very near to this building and am currently using it as my avatar after visiting it a few months ago (my own photo of it):

Unfortunately, you cannot go inside anymore unless you make an appointment so I've only seen the outside of it. It's an amazing building dating back to 1145 A.D. It's really wonky which isn't surprising given its age!

Zombie Road outside St. Louis is supposed to be haunted by every manner of creature. Personally I think that’s a load of crap, as I’ve been down it hundreds of times and never seen a thing there. No boogeymen, no ghosts, no daemons, no serial killers, and definitely no zombies.

Reactions: Debi
We would enjoy a report from you when you do.
I have it planned for next Wednesday, first time will be during the day... then at night.
I will definitely update my findings

Reactions: Debi
20200808_230824.jpg
Acquired this for grounding and shielding.....
Getting as prepared as I can for my visit to this Beulah Grave yard on Wednesday

Last edited: