Welcome to the Official Paranormal Forum
Join today to discuss Paranormal experiences or participate in conversations covering True Ghost Stories, Cryptozoology, UFOs & Aliens, and much more.

Haunted Destinations Thread

Ragnar0711

Reaction score
For the uninitiated, would you explain what that is and why you believe it will shield you?
Absolutely. :)
It is Tigers Eye Crystal. Known for it's grounding and shielding properties. Tigers eye has other properties as well.
My cousin ( who has been involved in crystals for 30+ years) believes that the pyramid shape amplifies it's ability.

The website link I posted has accurate information. However external research is encouraged. If you find 3 or more reliable sources stating the same thing....

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke

Donna Lee

Reaction score
Waverly Hills is one of my favorites. I was lucky to have visited several years ago and plan on going back as soon as this Covid dies down. Had several experiences there during one of their overnight investigation events. The event was awesome! They let you investigate on your own after a tour. You have about 4-5 hours to yourself! I captured several EVPs and saw an apparition of a young woman in a night gown on the 3rd floor. I believe it to have been residual as she didn't interact with me, but still it was AWESOME!