Haunted Destinations Thread

Discussion in 'Ghosts / Possessions / Mysteries' started by Debi, Jul 31, 2016.

1. xerafera

xerafera
    Expand Collapse

78ae.jpg
    The Highland Towers collapse was an apartment building collapse that occurred as a result of a major landslide on 11 December 1993 in Taman Hillview, Ulu Klang, in Selangor, Malaysia. The collapse involved Block 1 of the Highland Towers, resulting in the deaths of 48 people and led to the complete evacuation of the remaining two blocks due to safety concerns.
    The Highland Towers consist of three similar 13-story blocks, built in phases between 1974 and 1982 at the western base of a steeply sloped hill which was later terraced extensively in the early 1980s. These towers were home to affluent middle-class families; a sizeable percentage of the residents were expatriates.

Each block was respectively named:

• Block 1 (built 1977, southern-most)
    • Block 2 (built 1979, north-northwest of Block 1, slightly elevated than the other two, closer in to the hill)
    • Block 3 (built 1981, northwest of Block 1, west of Block 2).
    A swimming pool was located between northwest side of Block 2 and northeast rear of Block 3.

Block 1 collapsed after 10 continuous days of rainfall led to a landslide after the retaining wall behind the Block 1 of Highland Tower's car park was destroyed

in malaysia..this is haunted place and people got lost and full of entity and some people said this is home for unseen.their village.

Debi likes this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

3. ParanormalMom

ParanormalMom
    Expand Collapse
    The truth shall set you free.

4. paranormalbeing

paranormalbeing
    Expand Collapse

The U.S. is filled with haunted places. Pretty much every single state has a haunted location of it’s own. It’s hard to tell which ones are the most haunted out of all of them. However, there are some that are more widely known for their paranormal activity. To me the one that sounds the creepiest to stay in would be the Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. It is located in West Virginia and is now the home to hundreds of souls of dead mentally unstable psychiatric patients. That's a no for me!

There is also a couple of other places that you might be interested in: Most Haunted Places In America - Xtreme Ghost Hunting

5. Keel M.

Keel M.
    Expand Collapse

6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

7. WhitneyKristina

WhitneyKristina
    Expand Collapse

My mom grew up in LA, and knows about almost all of these places. I've been to the Old Zoo at Griffith Park (super creepy vibe), The Hollywood Pacific Theater (had one of the most unusual experiences ever there), The Hollywood Forever Cemetery (I had such an emotional reaction there that I had to leave almost immediately), and Linda Vista Hospital before it was turned into apartments (my Great Aunt was actually born there the year it opened, I couldn't even stand on the same side of the street as it, that place felt like pure evil to me). I have always wanted to go to Boris Karloff's Rose Garden but have never had the opportunity or the time when I have been in LA. Hopefully next time I go out there I will get to go. Another place that isn't on the list that I have been to in LA that is steeped in haunted history is the Cecil Hotel, now called The Stay on Main. Another place that I couldn't even bring myself to be on the same side of the street as.

8. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

number 10 on the list, "moon river brewery" is a cool place, the building is ancient, it sits right across river street in savannah, very old buildings and still a cobblestone street. not much has changed in 200 years, beautiful place, the building a few doors down is actually the oldest building in Georgia.... the brewery/pub has tunnels under it that go down to the river that was used to smuggle ppl and goods in and out from the ships coming in,,,,lots of history in that area and a step back in time when walking the squares and streets.

WitchAndShaman, 7Christie and Duke like this.
  9. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker

#149 Duke, May 23, 2019
    Last edited: May 23, 2019
  10. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Some places just have an energy to them that reaches out and grabs you. This place seems to be one of them from all of heard.

WhitneyKristina and Duke like this.