Haunted Destinations Thread

back in the day when I watched Ghost adventures (Before they went all phony), I promised myself I would visit all the haunted destinations in the US. (If I ever get the money) I know a lot of people in the paranormal world that would gladly go with me.
First thing I would do is by a badass RV big enough to house everyone comfortably. we would have all the gear needed and just map out an entire tour from coast to coast and eventually wind up in Alaska, Of course, everyone would be paid to quit their jobs, after that, we would map out a course through Canada and maybe after that the catacombs in Paris. We may want to bring along a priest in case someone comes down with Demonitis. Whos with me?
giphy.gif
I’d go.

image.jpg
image.jpg
What is now nestled between sky scrapers is a battleground. One of Texas legend. The alamo. I can't wait to investigate this historic mission and battleground!

Reactions: Debi
Cragfont, east of Gallatin, TN is a neat place. I visited there with a local Paranormal group somewhere around 2001 or 2002. The staff is more than willing to discuss the various things they see and hear, but even if you just drop by in broad daylight, the location is quite lovely. You are unlikely to persuade anyone to let you on the ground after-hours, though.

Also, Newbury House in Rugby, TN, is a terrific venue for an investigation, as it's still an operating bed-and-breakfast, so you can, in fact, be there all night. I suggested it to the same group after having stayed there previously with my wife (Rugby was founded as a planned Victorian community). I would also recommend it as a comfy spot for a personal stay.

Reactions: Debi