Haunted Antique Shop

There are people I don't like to touch, either. There was this nurse practitioner who for some reason, wanted to shake hands. I automatically reached out, then spent the next four hours trying to rid myself of her "sticky" energy. It reminded me of cobwebs.
there are different energies you can pick up on ppl, intensified with touch. usually its common everyday personality, mood, etc... but some energies can in your face, "be wary" or "stay away from this person" type feelings... those are more rare but can be depressing or haunting when experienced. then there are the energies that are different, health related, hidden feelings, etc.
i dont try not to shake hands or touch people when needed, but i dont go out of my way to initiate touching either...lol...usually you know just by being close to someone kinda what to expect. its the ones that catch you by surprise that are bothersome.

there are different energies you can pick up on ppl, intensified with touch. usually its common everyday personality, mood, etc... but some energies can in your face, "be wary" or "stay away from this person" type feelings... those are more rare but can be depressing or haunting when experienced. then there are the energies that are different, health related, hidden feelings, etc.
i dont try not to shake hands or touch people when needed, but i dont go out of my way to initiate touching either...lol...usually you know just by being close to someone kinda what to expect. its the ones that catch you by surprise that are bothersome.
Well, you are so right. I didn't want to touch her because I found her energy even at a distance to be overwhelming. She meant well, but all I wanted to do was get away from her.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity