Haunted Antique Shop

I feel that way about antique shops too, Oz. Also, I used to be able to buy used things but am getting more sensitive with age, I think. I had a library book out recently and always felt like I had to wash my hands every time I handled it, to rid myself of the psychic energy.

I feel that way about antique shops too, Oz. Also, I used to be able to buy used things but am getting more sensitive with age, I think. I had a library book out recently and always felt like I had to wash my hands every time I handled it, to rid myself of the psychic energy.
Yeah, I used to get things from Vinnies, I think you call them thrift shops, I can't go there anymore.

i love thrift stores for old furniture to re-do... but yeah sometimes you touch something and just know not to get it, lol
There are people I don't like to touch, either. There was this nurse practitioner who for some reason, wanted to shake hands. I automatically reached out, then spent the next four hours trying to rid myself of her "sticky" energy. It reminded me of cobwebs.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
i love thrift stores for old furniture to re-do... but yeah sometimes you touch something and just know not to get it, lol
The thrift stores to me have a sort of depressing, down type feeling while the antique shops feel like a high end haunted vibe. Sounds snobby but it's what I pick up on.

I agree. I found a beautiful old stand up jewelry chest and the price was right. It was in perfect condition. I walked over and opened the doors and instantly felt like I was invading someone’s privacy. I walked away.