Hat Man/Shadow people

That was the best vid I've seen of the Hat Man,The pic of the three ladies at the begining was exactly the thing I saw on two occasions,both times I was wide awake.As I've written before ,at the start of two bad relationships.I really think he was warning me rather than bringing misfortune,as the women were a lot more sinister than him.The hat man is by far the clearest and most detailed entity I've encountered,I really want to study more on this.

That was the best vid I've seen of the Hat Man,The pic of the three ladies at the begining was exactly the thing I saw on two occasions,both times I was wide awake.As I've written before ,at the start of two bad relationships.I really think he was warning me rather than bringing misfortune,as the women were a lot more sinister than him.The hat man is by far the clearest and most detailed entity I've encountered,I really want to study more on this.
I'll see what more I can find for you, Oz, and add to this thread.

The shadow figure taken in the Chicago hotel (1:40) bears a striking resemblance to the Alfred Hitchcock shadow profile from his late 50s/early 60s TV series.
alfredhitchcock_bw_b.jpg

The image shown at 2:40 to 2:50 is similar to what I saw as a teenager in our backyard going under a fence and into a cornfield. The figure was on the ground, not upright.

Last edited:
These things seem to be able to appear on the ground, on the ceiling....anywhere. They "feel" different to me from all other entities. I wish I could explain that better, but they simply have a creepier feeling to their energy.

I don't remember being creeped out especially, I though it was one of the hobos who camped out under a bridge a couple hundred yards from our house. Didn't occur to me initially I saw only a shadow, without seeing a human who cast it.

He may have been following their negative lifestyles.

Reactions: ozentity
These things seem to be able to appear on the ground, on the ceiling....anywhere. They "feel" different to me from all other entities. I wish I could explain that better, but they simply have a creepier feeling to their energy.
Is it a feel that they are not alive? Soulless?

I saw one in the early morning hours at work. I worked in a neglect and abuse unit in a county facility. This shadow didn’t have a hat but was thin and tall. If peeked into the room from around a corner. It snapped back when I saw it. All the kids were asleep.

Is it a feel that they are not alive? Soulless?

I saw one in the early morning hours at work. I worked in a neglect and abuse unit in a county facility. This shadow didn’t have a hat but was thin and tall. If peeked into the room from around a corner. It snapped back when I saw it. All the kids were asleep.
Whoa, that's creepy!

Reactions: ozentity