Hash Browns

Nothing open past 9 ????...... Good grief, where do you go after the bars close???.....please don't tell me they close at 9 also.....lol.....man, I started, and ended many Friday nights in a waffle house in my younger years.....lol

Bars open till 11pm and some 1am. No eating places after 9pm except maybe a takeaway kebab place which is heaven after getting pished :D

Reactions: Benway and Debi
Bars open till 11pm and some 1am. No eating places after 9pm except maybe a takeaway kebab place which is heaven after getting pished :D
Wow! They roll up the roads early over there!

Reactions: TonyM
(In England) I don't remember hash browns not existing, though always plain, I've had them with fried eggs and other fried breakfast stuff. I'm pretty sure there are places to eat out round here after 9PM too and drinking round the clock if you know where to go. But there are differences between England and Scotland and also depending on the kind of place you live. I live in a small city, but forget most of the things I said in my little brother's little town! They have to take the train to buy a new phone! Conversely, I have an aunt in London and you can find anything at any hour there.

(In England) I don't remember hash browns not existing, though always plain, I've had them with fried eggs and other fried breakfast stuff. I'm pretty sure there are places to eat out round here after 9PM too and drinking round the clock if you know where to go. But there are differences between England and Scotland and also depending on the kind of place you live. I live in a small city, but forget most of the things I said in my little brother's little town! They have to take the train to buy a new phone! Conversely, I have an aunt in London and you can find anything at any hour there.

I think I'm a bit older than you Benway and hash browns were not around when I was growing up although I wish they were. Pre supermarket days our diet was based on what the local shops could stock so nothing exotic beyond fish fingers :D

I have hash browns in my freezer which I'll use for dinner later, you've probably seen the wee triangle shaped versions.

I think I'm a bit older than you Benway and hash browns were not around when I was growing up although I wish they were. Pre supermarket days our diet was based on what the local shops could stock so nothing exotic beyond fish fingers :D

I have hash browns in my freezer which I'll use for dinner later, you've probably seen the wee triangle shaped versions.

Good Morning Tony and Ben. Mac and Chz is my most favorite food stuff but hash browns are very near the top of the list. Really, really great hash browns are nearly like food of the gods!