Has This Even Happend To Anyone Else?!

Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). I don't have dreams like this (that I remember) but many do. You are not alone.
Thank You For The Reply And Reasurrence :)

I am new t forums and not really sure how they work so I apologise already. I have come here in the hopes to speak to some like/open minded people. I have spoke about this with my friends and family and most of them don't believe in the paranormal so they think I'm either mad or making it up. Since I was a kid I have had a connection with spirits/ghosts and as I have got older it had grown stronger. I can walk into a room/house and tell you if it had got paranormal energy and usally if it's good or bad energy. I can also sometimes tell if they are male/female or something else.
The reason I'm reaching out on here is because I keep having this reaccuring dream of a house that has a very angry spirit in and it does not want the people that own the house to go into the brick shed in the garden. This dream is so clear and strong I can see a lot of the house and whats in it. I have spent hours going through the internet trying to find this house with no luck. I feel a little stuck. This has happened to me a few times in where the spirit will tell me things but I am unable to communicate back and I find myself with this information I have no idea what to do with.
So I was just wondering if anyone else has had/having experiences like this?!
Debi's advice is right on, there are times that no matter what you see you cannot get involved, and that time is different on that plane or just how the universe works in general..... But, this could be a good introduction to lucid dreaming, you could use this as a way to practice dream control or picking out things to help you " see " your dreams more clearly, including places, people, etc..... Great post, and welcome to the forum.

Debi's advice is right on, there are times that no matter what you see you cannot get involved, and that time is different on that plane or just how the universe works in general..... But, this could be a good introduction to lucid dreaming, you could use this as a way to practice dream control or picking out things to help you " see " your dreams more clearly, including places, people, etc..... Great post, and welcome to the

Debi's advice is right on, there are times that no matter what you see you cannot get involved, and that time is different on that plane or just how the universe works in general..... But, this could be a good introduction to lucid dreaming, you could use this as a way to practice dream control or picking out things to help you " see " your dreams more clearly, including places, people, etc..... Great post, and welcome to the forum.
Thank You :) Everyone Is So Lovely On Here. Yes Now I Know That This Is A Real Thing I Would Love To Be Able To Tap Into It More!

Sometimes our dreams are symbolic for things going on in our lives. Can you think of anything going on in your life that this would fit?
No Nothing At All. I Have Had Different Ones In The Past Aswell That Have Meant Nothing To Me But I Have Never Had One So Much And So Clear. Thank You For The Reply :)

Sometimes our dreams are symbolic for things going on in our lives. Can you think of anything going on in your life that this would fit?
This may not necessarily be a paranormal dream. From a psychological perspective this could be something from your life that you suppressed or repressed.*
That is the information or whatever is in the shed
And a warning not to go near it.
*Suppressed thoughts and feelings - you are consciously aware of something and make the decision to stuff it down deep inside and never bring it up again.
Repression is when the unconscious takes over and automatically acts as if something never existed. Both can be very healthy coping mechanisms. Or a psychological disaster depending how you use them.
So either way if it's paranormal or psychological, the message is to stay away. if it's something that needs to be dealt with it will cross your path again with hopefully more clarity, and a path of action.

Welcome to The Forum

This may not necessarily be a paranormal dream. From a psychological perspective this could be something from your life that you suppressed or repressed.*
*Suppressed thoughts and feelings - you are consciously aware of something and make the decision to stuff it down deep inside and never bring it up again.
Repression is when the unconscious takes over and automatically acts as if something never existed. Both can be very healthy coping mechanisms. Or a psychological disaster depending how you use them.
So either way if it's paranormal or psychological, the message is to stay away. if it's something that needs to be dealt with it will cross your path again with hopefully more clarity, and a path of action.

Welcome to The Forum
Thank you Paintman, you explained what I was thinking. Kerry, Paintman’s opinion comes with a degree so it is good information.

Welcome to The Forum
Thanks For The Reply :) I 100% Don't Think This Is Anything I Have Suppressed. I Have Had Other Dreams In The Past The Same Which Things Have Then Happened.

Thanks For The Reply. Yes I Would Love How To Know How To Control It More. Thank You So Much .. Everyone On Here Seems Lovely :)

Reactions: Paulm
Hi Kerry and welcome. And you posted just fine.

You have to also think of how this would go over if you did find the house, march up to the door and announce this spirit is angry with them. Psychics/sensitives have to be careful in how they proceed with info from the other side. Sometimes police can get called for the "crazy lady" at the front door. It's also a reason psychics are careful in sharing info with the police...they have in some cases become suspects.
Welcome Kerry! I'm a newbie here too and everyone is so helpful and non-judgmental. I find we can talk about anything here. It's really nice!

I love what Debi has said in her entire reply to you and this particular paragraph rings so true. It's a fine line we walk when given information in this manner. I'm a paranormal researcher (or Ghost Hunter) and there's a cemetery that I visit once in a while. I go there because I've witnessed activity and have come to know a person in spirit there. I guess you can call him my Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Mr. Adler is his name. He's very vocal (via EVP) and was very loved in his time here. It's easy to tell that his family frequents his site. I wrestled with the thought of letting his loved ones know that he's just fine in his afterlife, but like Debi has mentioned above, not everyone is open minded. So I just keep his sweetness to myself. :)

197273_1946499066734_5573752_n.jpg