Has This Even Happend To Anyone Else?!

KerryaTT08

Reaction score
I am new t forums and not really sure how they work so I apologise already. I have come here in the hopes to speak to some like/open minded people. I have spoke about this with my friends and family and most of them don't believe in the paranormal so they think I'm either mad or making it up. Since I was a kid I have had a connection with spirits/ghosts and as I have got older it had grown stronger. I can walk into a room/house and tell you if it had got paranormal energy and usally if it's good or bad energy. I can also sometimes tell if they are male/female or something else.
The reason I'm reaching out on here is because I keep having this reaccuring dream of a house that has a very angry spirit in and it does not want the people that own the house to go into the brick shed in the garden. This dream is so clear and strong I can see a lot of the house and whats in it. I have spent hours going through the internet trying to find this house with no luck. I feel a little stuck. This has happened to me a few times in where the spirit will tell me things but I am unable to communicate back and I find myself with this information I have no idea what to do with.
So I was just wondering if anyone else has had/having experiences like this?!

I am new t forums and not really sure how they work so I apologise already. I have come here in the hopes to speak to some like/open minded people. I have spoke about this with my friends and family and most of them don't believe in the paranormal so they think I'm either mad or making it up. Since I was a kid I have had a connection with spirits/ghosts and as I have got older it had grown stronger. I can walk into a room/house and tell you if it had got paranormal energy and usally if it's good or bad energy. I can also sometimes tell if they are male/female or something else.
The reason I'm reaching out on here is because I keep having this reaccuring dream of a house that has a very angry spirit in and it does not want the people that own the house to go into the brick shed in the garden. This dream is so clear and strong I can see a lot of the house and whats in it. I have spent hours going through the internet trying to find this house with no luck. I feel a little stuck. This has happened to me a few times in where the spirit will tell me things but I am unable to communicate back and I find myself with this information I have no idea what to do with.
Hi Kerry and welcome. And you posted just fine.

Yes, this kind of thing happens all the time. Now, what do we do with the information? We understand that it's not up to us to solve a problem shown to us. Many times we are shown things in precog dreams or have communication given to us, but we have to understand it's not our job to track these things down or to give warnings on things of which we have few details. Also, on precog dreams, timelines can change, so we cannot be sure we've been shown a future event. As for a spirit communicating, angry or not it's not his world here anymore and if he has an issue with the owners of the here and now he needs to take it up with them.

You have to also think of how this would go over if you did find the house, march up to the door and announce this spirit is angry with them. Psychics/sensitives have to be careful in how they proceed with info from the other side. Sometimes police can get called for the "crazy lady" at the front door. It's also a reason psychics are careful in sharing info with the police...they have in some cases become suspects.

I realize it may be frustrating, but welcome to the world of the paranormal. In the future, you may actually come across this house and become involved in this situation....remember, time runs differently in the spirit world, so it may be you are shown this as something that may come a month from now or even years from now. I personally had a precog dream that took 6 years to manifest itself....and I could have done nothing to stop it as a world wide pandemic can't be stopped by one person. Many people had dreams before 9/11 but had no way to stop it. Sometimes we are simply given a glimpse into the future, and sometimes we get tapped by a spirit who wants to send a message but we're not the right messenger in that moment.

If you are open to connections then sometimes you will pick up on things that you can't always put to use or help. I have not had anything like this experience but am pretty open and don't always know where or what it is that I am picking up on. It is a little like when you meet someone that is just as nice and can be but you immediately get a bad vibe from them. You may never know why but you will seldom warm to that person. You are picking up on romething from someplace. Have you considdered that you are picking up on something that is either from the past or perhaps not yet come to pass. I have found that in the area of things like this that time isn't always NOW.

Hi Kerry, and welcome to the PNF. You can rest assured no one here will think you're mad or making up stories. We have members here from multiple disciplines within the field who will, no doubt, have questions. Don't take offense, no one will be doubting you, they'll only be trying to get a better understanding of your situation to advise you.

I'm fascinated by your statement about searching the internet to find the house. I'm curious what you are using as criteria in a key word(s) type search? A name or names associated with the occupants? Description of the house or its surrounding area? In your dreams have you gotten an inkling about where the house might be physically located? Do you get the impression the occupants might be in danger?

Again, you are most welcome here and we will do our best to help you better understand and hopefully deal with this unique scenario.

Welcome, Kerry! I have experienced things like this, where I kept seeing a room with a piano in it and a window showing rain cascading down the panes. I never did find out what that was all about, but there were other, creepier visions along with it during a particularly stressful time in my life. Sometimes we just don't get answers, just questions!

Thanks for sharing your experience and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). I don't have dreams like this (that I remember) but many do. You are not alone.

Hi Kerry and welcome. And you posted just fine.

Yes, this kind of thing happens all the time. Now, what do we do with the information? We understand that it's not up to us to solve a problem shown to us. Many times we are shown things in precog dreams or have communication given to us, but we have to understand it's not our job to track these things down or to give warnings on things of which we have few details. Also, on precog dreams, timelines can change, so we cannot be sure we've been shown a future event. As for a spirit communicating, angry or not it's not his world here anymore and if he has an issue with the owners of the here and now he needs to take it up with them.

You have to also think of how this would go over if you did find the house, march up to the door and announce this spirit is angry with them. Psychics/sensitives have to be careful in how they proceed with info from the other side. Sometimes police can get called for the "crazy lady" at the front door. It's also a reason psychics are careful in sharing info with the police...they have in some cases become suspects.

I realize it may be frustrating, but welcome to the world of the paranormal. In the future, you may actually come across this house and become involved in this situation....remember, time runs differently in the spirit world, so it may be you are shown this as something that may come a month from now or even years from now. I personally had a precog dream that took 6 years to manifest itself....and I could have done nothing to stop it as a world wide pandemic can't be stopped by one person. Many people had dreams before 9/11 but had no way to stop it. Sometimes we are simply given a glimpse into the future, and sometimes we get tapped by a spirit who wants to send a message but we're not the right messenger in that moment.
Thank You So Much For The Reply. Haha I Didn't Intend To Go To The House Just Simply Try And Find Out More About The Location To See If I Could Find A Connection To Match Up. I Am So Glad That This Happens To Other People As This One About The House Is Not The First One I Have Had. Thank You For Making Me Aware That This Is A Real Thing And I'm Not Just Crazy .. It Is Much Appreciated :)

Welcome, Kerry! I have experienced things like this, where I kept seeing a room with a piano in it and a window showing rain cascading down the panes. I never did find out what that was all about, but there were other, creepier visions along with it during a particularly stressful time in my life. Sometimes we just don't get answers, just questions!
Thank You For The Such Nice Welcome :) I'm Glad It's Not Just Me And That You Know What I'm Going On About. I Find It So Frustrating As I Just Want To Find Out More Information But I Guess Sometimes It's Not Meant To Be. Thank You For The Reply!!!!

If you are open to connections then sometimes you will pick up on things that you can't always put to use or help. I have not had anything like this experience but am pretty open and don't always know where or what it is that I am picking up on. It is a little like when you meet someone that is just as nice and can be but you immediately get a bad vibe from them. You may never know why but you will seldom warm to that person. You are picking up on romething from someplace. Have you considdered that you are picking up on something that is either from the past or perhaps not yet come to pass. I have found that in the area of things like this that time isn't always NOW.
Thank You For The Reply :) Yes I Get That With People When You Can Just Sense A Energy. I Have Thought About The Timing From My Dream It Is Either Now Or In The Future From Just What I Can See Such A Time Period Features Such As A Flat Screen Tv In The Front Room.

Hi Kerry, and welcome to the PNF. You can rest assured no one here will think you're mad or making up stories. We have members here from multiple disciplines within the field who will, no doubt, have questions. Don't take offense, no one will be doubting you, they'll only be trying to get a better understanding of your situation to advise you.

I'm fascinated by your statement about searching the internet to find the house. I'm curious what you are using as criteria in a key word(s) type search? A name or names associated with the occupants? Description of the house or its surrounding area? In your dreams have you gotten an inkling about where the house might be physically located? Do you get the impression the occupants might be in danger?

Again, you are most welcome here and we will do our best to help you better understand and hopefully deal with this unique scenario.
Thank You For The Reply :) And The Reassurence. I Found It Hard To Find People Who Would Understand As I'm Not Very Good Online So I'm Glad To Of Found You All! Yes Its Mainly The House Like I Know What It Looks Like From The Outside So I Was Searching A List Of Things I Could See Incase It Was On a Past/Now Selling Listing And Then I Could Try And Find Out More Information About The House. I Don't Think They Are In Danger And My Plan Is Not To Go To This House And Warn Them. I Would Just Like To Know More About It's Past And Why I Maybe Would Be The Person To See It.