Has This Even Happend To Anyone Else?!

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Getting back to the question of what or why Kerry is having a recurring dream of a particular house, could it be a past, or alternate time line memory? Just throwing out another idea.
That reminds me of a recurring dream that I had where I was stuck in a place that I was desperate to escape. You suggested that it could have been a past life memory too; good call! It might be the case here, too, or an alternate timeline.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
That reminds me of a recurring dream that I had where I was stuck in a place that I was desperate to escape. You suggested that it could have been a past life memory too; good call! It might be the case here, too, or an alternate timeline.
I have had a recurring dream in the past ( not recently) , where I’m in a house that I believe is mine but not the one I live in now. I seem to know all the rooms and it’s my house, except it’s not lol. Perhaps we leak memories from some other soul experience.

Reactions: ozentity

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I have had a recurring dream in the past ( not recently) , where I’m in a house that I believe is mine but not the one I live in now. I seem to know all the rooms and it’s my house, except it’s not lol. Perhaps we leak memories from some other soul experience.
This could very well be true!

Reactions: Lynne