Has This Even Happend To Anyone Else?!

Welcome Kerry! I'm a newbie here too and everyone is so helpful and non-judgmental. I find we can talk about anything here. It's really nice!

I love what Debi has said in her entire reply to you and this particular paragraph rings so true. It's a fine line we walk when given information in this manner. I'm a paranormal researcher (or Ghost Hunter) and there's a cemetery that I visit once in a while. I go there because I've witnessed activity and have come to know a person in spirit there. I guess you can call him my Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Mr. Adler is his name. He's very vocal (via EVP) and was very loved in his time here. It's easy to tell that his family frequents his site. I wrestled with the thought of letting his loved ones know that he's just fine in his afterlife, but like Debi has mentioned above, not everyone is open minded. So I just keep his sweetness to myself. :)

View attachment 27777
I like this story! Cool!

Reactions: Debi and Donna Lee
Welcome to the forum. If we ask questions it's only to try and understand more.
Sometimes a spirit shows up and realises that you may be able to help, and what follows can be jumbled up outpouring of emotions images and information that will totally confuse you.
If they are determined you may get more and clearer information over the next few weeks and months.

As my wife has similar abilities to me we had a young girl of around 19 show up repeatedly over a few weeks angry and upset that she died in a car crash which was about 15 miles from here. We eventually found the location by matching the images with google maps and street view. We were lucky it involved a road over a railway bridge that had a double arch - which is unusual. She gave a good description of the other guy, but as this was over 30 years ago there is not much we can do about it. She was just angry that he never was charged with it and she was set for a good life if it wasn't for him.

You might have attracted this spirit that wants to tell you this information but can be a puzzle as to the reasons why. Maybe that was the place he committed suicide, and he didn't want to be found or was ashamed of it. But it could be the evidence of a murder.
It may become clearer in time - but be careful you don't get yourself in trouble with the information you get.

If you are sensitive it is perfectly normal to enter a building and pick up on the energy in there. Just be aware you may also experience any spirits that are there too, but it is a learning curve as to how it affects you.

Welcome Kerry! I'm a newbie here too and everyone is so helpful and non-judgmental. I find we can talk about anything here. It's really nice!

I love what Debi has said in her entire reply to you and this particular paragraph rings so true. It's a fine line we walk when given information in this manner. I'm a paranormal researcher (or Ghost Hunter) and there's a cemetery that I visit once in a while. I go there because I've witnessed activity and have come to know a person in spirit there. I guess you can call him my Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Mr. Adler is his name. He's very vocal (via EVP) and was very loved in his time here. It's easy to tell that his family frequents his site. I wrestled with the thought of letting his loved ones know that he's just fine in his afterlife, but like Debi has mentioned above, not everyone is open minded. So I just keep his sweetness to myself. :)

View attachment 27777
Good decision, Donna Lee. Many people also don't grasp that just because a spirit may appear in a cemetery, that does not mean they are bound there. And that is something many family members may not understand and become panicked that their loved one has not "moved on." Just because we perceive them there, doesn't mean they can't come and go.

We often "assume" we know all the rules of the other side...we often forget it can be a two way portal with visiting hours!

Good decision, Donna Lee. Many people also don't grasp that just because a spirit may appear in a cemetery, that does not mean they are bound there. And that is something many family members may not understand and become panicked that their loved one has not "moved on." Just because we perceive them there, doesn't mean they can't come and go.

We often "assume" we know all the rules of the other side...we often forget it can be a two way portal with visiting hours!
Exactly, Debi. I believe that in this case with Mr. Adler, his grave site is only a focal point. He's not bound. I've no indication of that. He's just a friendly guy who got a kick out of me. I misinterpreted a symbol on his tombstone. He's of the Jewish faith and I saw the symbol with the palm and the four fingers stretched apart (as in Star Trek's Mr. Spock). I saw it and referenced Star Trek and asked what his favorite Sci-Fi movie was. Several seconds later, I captured his voice. He sounded as if he took a breath and then said slowly, E..... T..... (E.T.). He's amazing!

Exactly, Debi. I believe that in this case with Mr. Adler, his grave site is only a focal point. He's not bound. I've no indication of that. He's just a friendly guy who got a kick out of me. I misinterpreted a symbol on his tombstone. He's of the Jewish faith and I saw the symbol with the palm and the four fingers stretched apart (as in Star Trek's Mr. Spock). I saw it and referenced Star Trek and asked what his favorite Sci-Fi movie was. Several seconds later, I captured his voice. He sounded as if he took a breath and then said slowly, E..... T..... (E.T.). He's amazing!
I've made a video of the EVP with Mr. Adler. It also sounds as if he's walking up to my recorder! We were sitting on the bench, not walking around at all. He's talking in a loud whisper. ENJOY!

That was very clear. It would be interesting to know if that’s the voice of Mr Addler. The family might like to hear this. What make you think the EVP is from this person? Thanks for sharing.

Be respectful if contacting family. It is a very difficult thing to get right.
I had a detailed vision of a surgeon/ dentist in 1850 and traced his family to Boston USA. I sent them photographs of the property and said it was where their ancestor used to work, but left out some of the details that may have freaked them out a bit. I did mention this all started because I had seen him, and they replied that they found the whole thing fascinating, but I kept information light and withheld the darker elements.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
That was very clear. It would be interesting to know if that’s the voice of Mr Addler. The family might like to hear this. What make you think the EVP is from this person? Thanks for sharing.
This is Mr Adler. I've had other interactive communication from him and it's the same voice. He's always light hearted and prefers to be called Ted or Teddy, but I still call him Mr. Adler. Theodore is on his monument. Once he told my mother in law, "You look weak" as she fanned herself. It was muggy and we joked about her having a hot flash. LOL! I'm confident it's him and that he's also able to see us as we gather around his stone to visit. I had thought once about leaving a note to the family, but he is very loved and I'm sure his family knows he's just fine in his afterlife. :)

Reactions: Lynne
This is Mr Adler. I've had other interactive communication from him and it's the same voice. He's always light hearted and prefers to be called Ted or Teddy, but I still call him Mr. Adler. Theodore is on his monument. Once he told my mother in law, "You look weak" as she fanned herself. It was muggy and we joked about her having a hot flash. LOL! I'm confident it's him and that he's also able to see us as we gather around his stone to visit. I had thought once about leaving a note to the family, but he is very loved and I'm sure his family knows he's just fine in his afterlife. :)
This is a wonderful account. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Donna Lee and Debi
Getting back to the question of what or why Kerry is having a recurring dream of a particular house, could it be a past, or alternate time line memory? Just throwing out another idea.