Has anyone experienced

striker

Reaction score
Hi Everyone Its been a while since i was on here reason being its been very quiet. But do have to ask if anyone has experienced material things missing or moved ? I have had both experience, the strangest being when i was fishing with a friend a couple of weeks ago. We had fished for 5 hours, so we decided to head in when we got to the dock i went to grab the dock hook and it was gone ( all it is a pole with a hook on it to hook the dock if your out of arms reach) Thats when of Herb said it laying in the water by the dock, We never use it to get away from the dock so how did the pole get out of the boat with out being seen? And then there the time my ear muffs that i use to cut the grass came up missing. i always put them on the mower there no reason to put them any where else they been on the mower for years. There's no one around to steal them and there is just the two of us here, that was about 2 month's ago, ended up buying a new pair. And then there was my flashlight i kept in the shop its gone, No one go's in my shop without me, never found it and that was about a month ago. And there are more incidents. Has any one had this happen to them?

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Hi Everyone Its been a while since i was on here reason being its been very quiet. But do have to ask if anyone has experienced material things missing or moved ? I have had both experience, the strangest being when i was fishing with a friend a couple of weeks ago. We had fished for 5 hours, so we decided to head in when we got to the dock i went to grab the dock hook and it was gone ( all it is a pole with a hook on it to hook the dock if your out of arms reach) Thats when of Herb said it laying in the water by the dock, We never use it to get away from the dock so how did the pole get out of the boat with out being seen? And then there the time my ear muffs that i use to cut the grass came up missing. i always put them on the mower there no reason to put them any where else they been on the mower for years. There's no one around to steal them and there is just the two of us here, that was about 2 month's ago, ended up buying a new pair. And then there was my flashlight i kept in the shop its gone, No one go's in my shop without me, never found it and that was about a month ago. And there are more incidents. Has any one had this happen to them?
Hi Striker, I have not had this happen but there are other here who have. You will probably hear about some interesting like events in the coming posts.

The likely relevant term is “apport“ in case you want to run some searches on past PNF posts containing that word.

The forum search feature is at the far right at the top of the PNF banner row.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Here’s a link to one of our discussions on the top pic of apports. You may find this interesting. I have had them happen all my life in what I think of as “bouts of activity”. I have also had things appear that had no explanation.

Yes things have vanished, never to return again. An odd collection of a blue willow cup and saucer, a jewelry box, a vase that held our wedding flowers, and a collar belonging to a cat that has passed on.

If you were a skeptic you could put it down to forgetting but I believe there is something else going on.It could be something negative more than an annoying entity because if it happened to someone's medication it could be fatal.

If you were a skeptic you could put it down to forgetting but I believe there is something else going on.It could be something negative more than an annoying entity because if it happened to someone's medication it could be fatal.
That's an awful thought! I have to agree that in that case, it is definitely negative.

Reactions: ozentity