Has Anyone Experienced...

OK....here ya go. I have an uncanny way of "knowing" things sometimes. (I know, I sound like Mother Abigail in The Stand...lol) I am really tuned in to my kids and "know" they will call, or need something, etc. They are used to this from so many years of me doing it. So, recently, I had one of those "knowings", and decided to call Peoria son to check on what I was picking up in my head. As he picked up I was greeted with, "Mom! Stop that! I didn't even get to dial your number this time!"

It can be disturbing being my child...lol

OK....here ya go. I have an uncanny way of "knowing" things sometimes. (I know, I sound like Mother Abigail in The Stand...lol) I am really tuned in to my kids and "know" they will call, or need something, etc. They are used to this from so many years of me doing it. So, recently, I had one of those "knowings", and decided to call Peoria son to check on what I was picking up in my head. As he picked up I was greeted with, "Mom! Stop that! I didn't even get to dial your number this time!"

It can be disturbing being my child...lol
Lol! You reminded me of a time when my daughter was in her teens, and rebelling. I had forbidden her to have anyone over while I was not home, because she had poor judgement and poor boundaries. So while I was at work one evening, I suddenly had a vivid "knowing" that some people had come through the front door of my home. I picked up the phone, called my daughter, and when she answered, I said, "Who just came over?" She was aghast, and admitted that she had invited three friends over. It really freaked her out, lol.

Lol! You reminded me of a time when my daughter was in her teens, and rebelling. I had forbidden her to have anyone over while I was not home, because she had poor judgement and poor boundaries. So while I was at work one evening, I suddenly had a vivid "knowing" that some people had come through the front door of my home. I picked up the phone, called my daughter, and when she answered, I said, "Who just came over?" She was aghast, and admitted that she had invited three friends over. It really freaked her out, lol.
Haha I love this, it really freaks them out. Mom radar !

Yes, sober or not, please do post them, Wands!
Somehow I equated “amusing” with lighthearted or humorous. Rightly or wrong;y, my mystical experiences tend to be somber unless you like to hear about an adult man wetting his pants. Then I have a couple of those for you.

If “amusing” has a larger interpretaction GS, then I might have more of a library.

Last edited:
Let’s see GS if my attempt to past link to this story works. It was amusing even to me...and, it’s my story.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi