Has a higher power answered a question you asked?

Roffin

Reaction score
God finally gave me the answer that I wanted after 23 years. I had no way of knowing the answer to that question unless a higher authority gave it to me. I can't give the details but I was already told a partial answer in just around 2010 but it wasn't that useful. The answer which I got recently was the one that I have use of. Can't say I like the answer though but my life quest has ended finally after getting the answer. Sorry for boring everyone by not telling the full details. :(

God finally gave me the answer that I wanted after 23 years. I had no way of knowing the answer to that question unless a higher authority gave it to me. I can't give the details but I was already told a partial answer in just around 2010 but it wasn't that useful. The answer which I got recently was the one that I have use of. Can't say I like the answer though but my life quest has ended finally after getting the answer. Sorry for boring everyone by not telling the full details. :(
at least you can admit it may not be the answer you wanted, but you can accept it as being what it is. too many people want an answer that only benefits them in the way they want. not the answer that is unbiased truth of the universe, they then will continue to refuse what is right in front of them and push for another way/truth...constantly banging their heads against the wall thinking they can change the outcome of what is to be... which only leads to temporarily changing the path to still reach the same outcome, but in a longer, harder way.........remember, while you may not like it now, it still may unfold into a different outcome further down the path

at least you can admit it may not be the answer you wanted, but you can accept it as being what it is. too many people want an answer that only benefits them in the way they want. not the answer that is unbiased truth of the universe, they then will continue to refuse what is right in front of them and push for another way/truth...constantly banging their heads against the wall thinking they can change the outcome of what is to be... which only leads to temporarily changing the path to still reach the same outcome, but in a longer, harder way.........remember, while you may not like it now, it still may unfold into a different outcome further down the path
Your post reminded me of one of my favorite episodes of MASH. A wounded pilot who believed he was Christ was being seen by psychiatrist Sidney Freedman. This scene always gives me goosebumps. The emotions portrayed by the actor playing the pilot in this short scene are very powerful.

WORD. Oh Lord, I get answers even when I don't ask...it's if I do or don't act on them that is the issue. LOL

I would say yes Roffin. There have been many instances in my life and of course it is my own perception that it is indeed a higher power communicating with me. Others may say it is made up but when you know, you know. It is usually a message meant just for you and it doesn't matter if anyone else believes it. The one that sticks out to me the clearest was the question on how time works and how God can be all knowing. I have explained it on the forum before, so I won't bore you all with a recounting of it unless someone requests me to do so. I truly believe God does communicate but it often comes in that still small voice in our heads or during a quiet meditation. Sometimes we just need to be quiet for a while and open up to it. I am so happy you have a resolution to your question.

Reactions: Paulm and Roffin