Harry Potter themed cruise

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It’s Finally Happened: A Harry Potter-Themed Cruise is Coming - Your Life Report

It’s Finally Happened: A Harry Potter-Themed Cruise is Coming
by Sam · Published November 7, 2018 · Updated November 8, 2018

If you are a Harry Potter fan, you might want to sit down for this one. Get ready. A tour company in America has recently organized a tour straight from our deepest magical Harry Potter fantasies. This company is hosting a Harry Potter-themed cruise on the River Thames in London.

tretru.jpg

The cruise would last for a week. One week of magical bliss and spells. The cruise would be organized by a barge company named Barge Lady Cruises. Apparently, this cruise idea has been a possibility for a while now, and it makes a lot of sense based on the fact that the first book in the Harry Potter series was published 20 years ago.

The cruise would take place this summer and on the following dates. So get your passports and your bags ready for a magical ride. The dates open are August 5 – 11 and 19 – 25. The cruise isn’t just Harry Potter themed, it’s going to make a lot of pit stops at the places where all the Harry Potter movies were filmed. These places include Virginia Water (where Harry first meets Buckbeak) and Picket Post Close (the actual location of 4 Privet Drive).

eytrerty.jpg

The tour is something we all would definitely love to be on, I mean who wouldn’t want to be on a Harry Potter themed cruise. No one right? Unfortunately, many of us would not be able to go despite how much we love J. K Rowling and her wonderful Harry Potter characters. This is because the cost of this cruise per person is $4,190. The only way we would be going is if we have the money or if we stow away on an invisibility cloak.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Who wants to go? :)
I can't even comment here because I have never read the books I have never watched any movies and I have zero interest in ever doing so.

when I tell people this they look like they are about to jump across the table and attack me because of my apparent stupidity and ignorance.
o_O

Reactions: ozentity
I can't even comment here because I have never read the books I have never watched any movies and I have zero interest in ever doing so.

when I tell people this they look like they are about to jump across the table and attack me because of my apparent stupidity and ignorance.
o_O

Let me be the first person to jump across that table and swing my salad fork at your delicate hand Mokey. You must joint us all on the Harry Potter roll...you must...resistance is...sorry, wrong franchise.

Reactions: Mokey
Me please. I’ll even share a bunk to help reduce the costs. Think of it Owl, the whole of Gryffindor crammed into a single stateroom!
We have to get Tony in there...he's got a Gryffendor scarf. He's official and all. Maybe we can get extra perks.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman

o_O
I'm afraid I'm the same,my kids were always trying to get me to watch it.I know the look,like your crazy.I think I enjoyed the peace while they were glued to it.

I'm afraid I'm the same,my kids were always trying to get me to watch it.I know the look,like your crazy.I think I enjoyed the peace while they were glued to it.
Aha! I knew there was someone else on this Earth that was going to be on my side in this situation. was already attacked in this thread LOL
I'm waving at Mom's and looking all nice and hoping that I'm far enough away across the table for any real damage to be done:p

Aha! I knew there was someone else on this Earth that was going to be on my side in this situation. was already attacked in this thread LOL
I'm waving at Mom's and looking all nice and hoping that I'm far enough away across the table for any real damage to be done:p
Mom's are always scary.

Reactions: Mokey