Happenings in my House pt2

Eneme

Reaction score
The saga continues lmao what is my life, really. Just a warning! This is very long.

So the activity, as I’m sure I’ve said previously on the first thread, has died down significantly. But it’s been bumping every now and then again. In very subtle waves. I’m back because of something else that made me remember this place and I for some reason felt obligated to update?

Not sure where exactly I’ve left off with you guys but here we go...
My mother and I have been having vivid dreams lately. Hers more anxiety based around her children and mine just totally out there weird but terrifying. Too many to go into any detail but there’s that. Then I believe at some point after that’s started there was a ‘popping’ incident.
We’d be sitting in the den/t.v. Room and hear a loud POP behind us. But every time we would search and there’d be nothing there that could have produced the sound. It was similar to the knocking in my childhood bedroom. After a few nights of it only happening at the same time of night (like 7pm-1am sorry it’s been months I just can’t recall but nothing cliche or creepy like 3am lol) it stopped.
A lot more, again not a ton, has been happening even when I’m not home. As in it’s happening to my family and not just a “me” event. The cats also react with either fear or curiosity often. But things have started to happen over at my fiancé’s house now that most of my time is spent there. Which let me tell you, he is absolutely THRILLED about...

I had become increasingly uncomfortable over there, particularly in the hallway and kitchen. I attributed this to all the windows and knowing the curtains offered no privacy of a light were shone on them. Never been a fan of windows at night. But I keep a lot of not all of the events there to myself because my fiancé is not a fan of paranormal or scary anything and he gets upset with me. Which is understandable and fine! It’s not for everyone.
So no one was clued in on my experiences and they didn’t know what happened to me at my house either. So they couldn’t fake their own to try and mess with me or fool me. His mother has told me about seeing shadows out of the corner of her eye and how the house next door (where they used to live) was negative and caused a lot of fights between them all. And how it’s been much better in this new house. She still sees stuff but it’s not threatening.

We discuss what she’s seen/heard and it’s very similar to what I’ve felt or seen in the house. Shadows walking either directly in front or corner of the eye. What looks like a man but very thin in color walking in another room while going down the hallway. Like the image is obviously a man but he’s see through entirely. Footsteps. Coughing. Stairs creaking. When no one else is home and we used to be home by ourselves individually very often.

This house, the one they live in now, is an older house but they renovated it WELL before moving into it themselves. It was made to rent out. So everything basically other than the skeleton structure of the house was redone and the side with the stairs is entirely new addition to the house. She also lets me know the man who lived there before they took it to fix up has supposedly passed away in the house. But he was a very kind man and no one minded a possible presence.
But it became very negative again and I experienced it myself. I believed it was turning into a feeding ground for a possible poltergeist. There was a lot of emotional turmoil and family drama at the time and everyone was on edge and fighting. People weren’t acting quite like themselves and my fiancé agreed it was terrible being in the house. We would stay out late or go out most of the day and dread going home. It was like a heavy pressure as soon as we walked in. It was just thick inside.

So I suggested he let me do my thing and cleanse the house. He agreed pretty willingly which meant it was really bad in there. We decided on sage. The smell itself was very soothing and the smoke creates its own atmosphere. We caught all the rooms and corners, closets, even took it outside around the back door because it reached that far. Very basic, we don’t want negative energy here. This is how it will be, you aren’t peaceful you aren’t welcome. Leave. It hasn’t been heavy and dense since. It helped a lot, with everyone. No one knows except the two of us because we were afraid his mother would get upset over the potential smell getting stuck in the house. But even she did better after and it’s been great ever since. We still have activity but it doesn’t feel dangerous anymore.
It’s been small odd things. The phone was thrown off the hook at my mothers house. Cats jumped and she was startled but that was it.

There was an incident one night at my fiancé’s house... we were sleeping and a box flew out from the nightstand. It has an open cubby/shelf on the bottom and we put a basket there. It’s tucked back too low and far for me to reach without getting on the floor and pulling it out. I absolutely could not reach it while in bed. I tried many times. But I felt something and woke up as soon as that damn thing flung straight out and onto the floor and then tipped sideways. It moved straight out, dropped down straight onto the floor and then tipped over and everything spilled out. I wasn’t even frightened I was just irritated it woke me up to clean up a mess. My fussing woke him up and I said to forget it, I’ll tell him in the morning.

Which I believe brings us to the most recent to have another witness. We were watching a movie in the new bedroom, same house, in the newer part of the house. It wasn’t just built but it was knew in that we personally just began to occupy it. Previous to us it was his brothers who had never reported any disturbances. But his mother would hear noises like moving furniture when he was sleeping or not home. Same with when we were there. It eventually stopped. Never figured it out.

But we were watching a movie, the Conjuring, and suddenly a plastic box flung itself across the room and onto the floor. There are no vents there, no active speakers, it had been there for months and never so much as wiggled. It didn’t shift over time because it is rectangular at the base but the sides come up to form a triangle shape with a long edge keeping true the the long rectangular base. Hopefully that makes sense to you.

It was wedged with one bottom edge between an inactive speak cabinet for music and the wall. It’s not sealed so no heat build up. Plus it was cold inside the house and out. We tried multiple times to make it fall the same way and it NEVER popped up, fell over, or anything the same way. I had to lift it up and toss it. But we just kind of left it at that and threw it away.

What’s been happening recently that bright this place to my mind was that both houses I’ve been seeing figures walking and crawling in all places in my vision. Corner of my eye, I’ll be looking straight ahead at my phone and indirectly see one go by. Or just full blast see one just peer around a corner and after a few seconds retreat. Never there when I go to investigate. I’ve also just in the last week started to watch videos again on research into the phenomenon and was going to leave a comment about my own experiences relating to things I saw in my first thread. And remembered this place! So.

That’s my update? Idk what I’m looking for exactly. It made me feel better last time I posted so I guess it’s just that. Thank you for taking the time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Welcome back to the forum Eneme!

I didn’t realize how long the post was gonna be. I read vivid dreams about your mom’s kids, and immediately thought to myself “are there new kids in the picture?” Because it’s typical to have disturbing nightmares about your kids after having a new kid, or shortly before. I’m a father of two. I know these things :eek:

You sound like you know your stuff. Commanding these spirits out with authority, cleansing your house with sage smoke, etc.

I’m gonna have to go look at your previous posts from last year just to get a bigger picture of what’s going on.

Would you say compared to years of these experiences, that you’re making progress with dealing with these things? Or getting worse?

Reactions: Debi
Welcome back to the forum Eneme!

I didn’t realize how long the post was gonna be. I read vivid dreams about your mom’s kids, and immediately thought to myself “are there new kids in the picture?” Because it’s typical to have disturbing nightmares about your kids after having a new kid, or shortly before. I’m a father of two. I know these things :eek:

You sound like you know your stuff. Commanding these spirits out with authority, cleansing your house with sage smoke, etc

So sorry! My first one I think because it was my first post I had in sections, I wasn’t expecting it to let me post it all this time and it’s very blocked together! I’m going to try and fix it a bit so it’s not so much of a wall. I just don’t like to have one or two things. I like it to be a worthy read I guess? Lol

And nah, I’m almost in my mid twenties and her only other child is 8 years older than me! No recent additions in her dreams. I do think they may have been rooted in anxiety for her but she was so worked up because they felt like her premonitions used to. But we’ll never know if they would have come true because at this point I listen and take advice from them so they don’t. She’s always been right. Mine have been otherworldly or like I’m living someone else’s nightmare reality from another country. The timing was just interesting but most likely coincidental.

And I’ve always been relatively calm in the face of these events but they definitely got under my skin more in my youth. I was much more easily frightened or chased away. Now I’m more “stand my ground” about it. I research and try to do things properly so there are no negative repercussions or I don’t do it at all if it doesn’t feel right in me.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look back! I appreciate it. The other thread is off a similar name. I also have another about the premonitions and such experienced by the women in my family. Mainly being myself and my mother.

So sorry! My first one I think because it was my first post I had in sections, I wasn’t expecting it to let me post it all this time and it’s very blocked together! I’m going to try and fix it a bit so it’s not so much of a wall. I just don’t like to have one or two things. I like it to be a worthy read I guess? Lol

And nah, I’m almost in my mid twenties and her only other child is 8 years older than me! No recent additions in her dreams. I do think they may have been rooted in anxiety for her but she was so worked up because they felt like her premonitions used to. But we’ll never know if they would have come true because at this point I listen and take advice from them so they don’t. She’s always been right. Mine have been otherworldly or like I’m living someone else’s nightmare reality from another country. The timing was just interesting but most likely coincidental.

And I’ve always been relatively calm in the face of these events but they definitely got under my skin more in my youth. I was much more easily frightened or chased away. Now I’m more “stand my ground” about it. I research and try to do things properly so there are no negative repercussions or I don’t do it at all if it doesn’t feel right in me.

Thank you for taking the time to read and look back! I appreciate it. The other thread is off a similar name. I also have another about the premonitions and such experienced by the women in my family. Mainly being myself and my mother.
Good to see you again, Eneme. Keep us in the loop on what's happening. You do a very nice job of explaining your experiences.

:)

Reactions: Lynne and Eneme
Good to see you again, Eneme. Keep us in the loop on what's happening. You do a very nice job of explaining your experiences.

:)
Thank you so much! I try my best haha, it’s usually pretty difficult because I get scatter brained and distracted easily when I’m excited about something. This one wasn’t as organized as the first but i don’t think it was too bad :)

My intentions are to document occurrences more consistently or even right after it happens? But I like to have more than one event so it’s full so unless it’s MAJOR...

Reactions: Debi

Thanks for breaking your post up into paragraphs that are easy to follow, Eneme

Hi Eneme. It seems like you are dealing with this well. You may have to make a routine of saging your residences. Perhaps you have a sensitivity to these beings and cleansing will keep the negativity at bay. I hope you continue to update us.

Reactions: Debi and Eneme