Hand apparition in the car

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF,

I was driving about 3 hours ago and while stopped at a red light I saw a hand to my right, with white skin and black hair, I am about 90% sure it was a mans hand, and it was holding what looked like a very tiny straight like a hair standing perfectly straight, I even saw the sun reflecting off the tiny hair like thing. Then I turned my head to see who was there it was just my wife but she was facing the window the other way so it wasn't her and she hadn't moved and my little brother who was in the back doesn't have black hair and it was like a young adult's hand. It was facing upwards palm up with all of it's fingers together holding this little tiny hairy was probably 4-5 inches long facing straight up. My wife said she had seen something in the back of the car when we had first gotten in.

Also I know I've written about this before but the fire alarm chirping or going off for absolutely no reason. The several fire alarms had started chirping like low battery. So I took the backup battery out because it's hardwired. Which stopped the chirping but still sometimes the alarm will begin chirping like low battery. It's done that in every single place I live since I moved out of my parents house like 6 years ago.

Hey HerbJa, I wonder if the hand was trying to show you something. I know it might have looked like a hair but maybe it was something more esoteric.

Maybe a cord? Maybe a cosmic string? Maybe a connection to something or someone else? Maybe a thread to pull...to see if something unravels?

Sorry, ran out of “maybes”.

Hey HerbJa, I wonder if the hand was trying to show you something. I know it might have looked like a hair but maybe it was something more esoteric.

Maybe a cord? Maybe a cosmic string? Maybe a connection to something or someone else? Maybe a thread to pull...to see if something unravels?

Not a bad thought on that. Sometimes, things appear to us and we don't recognize what they really are. Parnomral messages are not always what they first appear to be.

Some other activity was last night me and my wife were hanging out in the garage taking turns on the elliptical machine and listen to music until very late (like 2am) and when she went inside she found our front door wide open even though I could have sworn it was locked. It was extremely windy and our door will blow open so that's possible. And my mom said that a few nights ago she had turned off all her lights and shut her closet door and she woke up with the door open and the light on.

yes that's why I said hair like thing because it didn't look like a hair because it was perfectly straight but it was shiny in the sun

yes that's why I said hair like thing because it didn't look like a hair because it was perfectly straight but it was shiny in the sun

HerbJa, I was impressed that you too didn’t think it was an actual hair - just looked like a hair. I offered up some “maybes” in case anyone of them might ring a bell with you.

Just now put some more thought to the entire picture you painted and came up with visual for what is my worst mundane fear...a big hairy spider slinking down a web from the inside roof of the car! I just had to hold my hand up in front of my face and try to mimic the image you described. Okay, now I’m totally yucked out by my desires to pry into your post.... :eek:

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Not a bad thought on that. Sometimes, things appear to us and we don't recognize what they really are. Parnomral messages are not always what they first appear to be.

I get the impression that sometime the mystical imagery is either metaphorical or possibly something from the collective consciousness’ suite of archetypes.

I know from at least one of my own real life examples that a a psychic imagery’s visual representation can even be a construct from another person’s - one with which I was telepathically communicating with - own knowledge base. I just posted a little on that same occurrence on a different thread. I should go back there later today and post a clearer explanation because it really is a hoot.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
There must be a reason you were shown this. Maybe praying for an answer would bring clarity.

As for the fire alarms. Debi could be right about the sliding. I did have another thought on this though. A fire alarms purpose is to warn of danger. If you look at it for what it is , perhaps it’s giving you a warning of what you can’t see. Your guides may be using this as a heads up. Just something to consider.