Halloween Thoughts

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Before we get into the parties the next two weekends, I really want to take a moment to remind people to be careful out there. Many newbie ghost hunters will get scared in a graveyard, some will try ghost hunting based on what they've seen on TV shows, and others will always try the Ouija Board.

Each year some one manages to get themselves killed while investigating the paranormal. One year it was investigators on a train trestle that was an active line and getting hit by the train. Another year it was someone running and falling down a flight of stairs. And those that try the Ouija Board not knowing about protection...well, they normally find their way here or to a priest for help.

Guys, this is 2020. This is NOT the year to push the portals. Please remember we honestly don't know what we're dealing with when it comes to the paranormal. We have some theories, we have some really good guesses, and even a bit of evidence, but we don't know all the dangers. Please, don't "dabble". And for heaven's sake, don't try to summon anything!

Have fun, but stay safe.

Before we get into the parties the next two weekends, I really want to take a moment to remind people to be careful out there. Many newbie ghost hunters will get scared in a graveyard, some will try ghost hunting based on what they've seen on TV shows, and others will always try the Ouija Board.

Each year some one manages to get themselves killed while investigating the paranormal. One year it was investigators on a train trestle that was an active line and getting hit by the train. Another year it was someone running and falling down a flight of stairs. And those that try the Ouija Board not knowing about protection...well, they normally find their way here or to a priest for help.

Guys, this is 2020. This is NOT the year to push the portals. Please remember we honestly don't know what we're dealing with when it comes to the paranormal. We have some theories, we have some really good guesses, and even a bit of evidence, but we don't know all the dangers. Please, don't "dabble". And for heaven's sake, don't try to summon anything!

Have fun, but stay safe.
Very wise of you to warn everyone now.

Plus, who knows what might manifest when “dabbling” - certainly no one should further tempt fate by using any pages from a 2020 calendar in ritual. I know it might sound like I was trying to pun but really...don’t need that trouble.

Amen and Amen Lady... from what I've witnessed since April - what you might THINK you want, or are, or are capable of, or just for kicks on Halloween - is FAR from what the old rule book held as Covenant... People People People - just DON'T. You do not, you are not, and capability level is nada - you call it - it's waiting - you're screwed. Period. The Calvary is NOT coming. Not anymore.

Have fun, but stay safe.
Well said. People who watch the Ghost Hunting shows must know that they're for television entertainment. Most of them give paranormal research a bad name. You need to be respectful and above all protected. Don't copy off of Ghost Adventures, especially! It's an entertaining show, but no doubt they've become haunted themselves. If you poke (especially in a disrespectful manner), be prepared to get poked back.