Halloween Props I've made Part 1.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Ok, I made everything.... you see here. I don't do blood and gore, not my style. I go for pure creepiness! This is my main artistic hobby beside lead guitar. Scarecrows are my specialty. I make miniatures too. All that you see here is hanging in my attic, which I've included a few pics jus now for your laughing pleasure..... I have the most haunted attic out there! Lol. The 3 witch setup was a last minute set for meghans yard, my former neighbor. I hated....the paleface but, she loved it and insisted on it. Next week.....The Thicket Witch........

Enjoy. Halloween Props/ Scarecrows

Ok, I made everything.... you see here. I don't do blood and gore, not my style. I go for pure creepiness! This is my main artistic hobby beside lead guitar. Scarecrows are my specialty. I make miniatures too. All that you see here is hanging in my attic, which I've included a few pics jus now for your laughing pleasure..... I have the most haunted attic out there! Lol. The 3 witch setup was a last minute set for meghans yard, my former neighbor. I hated....the paleface but, she loved it and insisted on it. Next week.....The Thicket Witch........

Enjoy. Halloween Props/ Scarecrows
Pretty cool looking stuff. I don't have an artistic bone in my body lol. I still could mess up a stick figure ;bg3

Reactions: Tworivers71
Amazing artwork. I must admit that Halloween is not my thing, I do not like scary too much, but I certainly can appreciate the artwork involved along with your creativity.
Thanks Lynne! Very sweet of you....Its not for everyone. My haunt, I will admit, is a few steps on the darker side for sure. To achieve the level of creepy I'm after, a few steps on the other side is necessary. But not toooo far! Lol
p.s., I am just warming ya 'll up to the Witch I will show you next week! I wont say anything else for now. Lol