"Halloween" ends for Jamie

Believe it or not, I've never even seen one of them.
The original Halloween was great. Super low budget...no special effects. Loved John Carpenter's movies...till Ghosts of Mars...Yikes lol.

They filmed the movie in Cali...so they actually had leaves brought in to 'blow' around as if it were fall in the suppposed town the movie took place. They didn't even have costumes for the actors so they wore their own clothes lol.

Once the scene was done...the actors would run around collecting all those leaves btw for more scenes lol

there is one scene in movie where you actually see the palm tree in background in an area that surely will not have them lol...ooops...but only trained eyes and documentary pointer-outers would see lol

there is one scene in movie where you actually see the palm tree in background in an area that surely will not have them lol...ooops...but only trained eyes and documentary pointer-outers would see lol
Dang! You do know that movie! lol

Reactions: Selectric
Dang! You do know that movie! lol
That movie scared the crap out of me when i was a kid lol. Then as i got older, you see what actually goes into it and makes that much more memorable.

That movie grossed alot of money as well. Don't think anyone was prepared for that. Guess that's what made the 10 billion sequels/remakes today lol.