Had an experience with what i think was a Gnome

paralife

Reaction score
I live somewhere in Scandinavia. Last summer, me and my friend went past a garden area, that has a bar and old chestnut trees. I was walking with an action camera. As we were walking there, we did not hear anything unusual. But when i got home, and browsed the footage, i could clearly hear a scream that i think must have been a Gnome. The kind of scream my camera caught, was the type when someone gets startled because it saw us coming, and it got scared. I think it is possible that many types of fairy creatures lives in that garden, since i have caught different sounds and voices there. I even have a recording were something says "mommy", at this same garden.

I have also captured a voice somewhere else in the city, at a park area, and i can hear a voice yelling my name, clearly as day. None of these voices were heard at the time, but only on the recording. I guess these voices can be called EVP's. I think something were mimicking a human voice (a child's voice), and yelled my name. Maybe a Gnome did it?, if they do these things. I'm starting to wonder if a Gnome, or other creature, follows us around the city, or is watching us, or they might have for at least a while.

I have heard stories about creatures that try to lure humans by using a child's voice, that calls your name. I am aware of it, and i will not let me be lured like that. Some creature might have wanted my attention for some reason. It probably knew that i would hear it later while browsing the footage. It is a bit creepy, but also interesting.

I have even experienced unexplainable phenomena in my home after i recorded that screaming Gnome, that lasted for a little while. I could feel invisible forces that were blocking my movements, and it was blocking me from putting things like groceries and plates on tables etc. It is like something were playing tricks on me. But this activity has stopped now. Maybe they understand what i have said out loud, that i will not share the location where they seem to live. I even pixelated the video (of the screaming Gnome) that i uploaded on social media. They would probably be aware that i keep they're location a secret. Maybe that's why the unexplainable activity stopped occurring in my home.

I think Gnomes, bigfoot, mothman etc. are all creatures that lives in another dimension, or in a sort of 4D dimension, and that is why we can't interact with them or see them usually, but they can interact with ours and see us whenever they want. Humans only are able to interact in 3D dimension, but not the 4D one (or higher).

Of all the videos i have recorded in my life, the screaming Gnome recording is the most important one for me, since it is so rare to capture things like that on camera. It is so highly rare. I feel very lucky to have that recording in my possession.

One thing that i am very curious of, and would like to know, is how a dog or a cat will react to the video of that screaming Gnome.

Hi PL, Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experience. Are you part of a paranormal group that does ghost hunts etc.? You refer to Gnomes as being the cause of your evidence, is this type of entity common to your country? We don't hear of Gnomes that often in the US. This type of activity is usually attributed to spirit or ghost activity, even alien or interdimensional beings.

Welcome to the forum paralife. I think you nailed it when you said it seems to play tricks. It sounds like some sort of trickster entity. I don't know anything about gnomes or if that could be the MO...not sure. But if it is calling your name and followed you home, yeah best to have it far removed and so it doesn't ramp up it's 'tricks'.

I agree with Selectric and Lynne. Scandinavia is filled with gnomes. I've had some history with gnomes but I've never experienced the behavior you describe. But anything is possible. Definitely feels trickster.

That screaming Gnome was incredible to hear. I feel so lucky, since it is so very rare.

Yes, these Gnome entities are typical of Scandinavia. It's been a part of our folklore since always. The irish people refer to these creatures as "Leprechauns", and in Mexico they call them "Duende". The Native Americans call them "The Little People". I didn't know that the "term" Gnome were not used much in the U.S. I guess it's more common outside of the U.S. then.

I am not part of any paranormal research group. I just accidentally caught the voice of that screaming Gnome on camera.

At least there isn't any more activity in my home now. I will read about the trickers you guys were talking about, to learn more. Activity like this is very interesting, but i will rather stay safe, and not stir up any serious trouble with these entities. I have heard that Gnomes can be very dangerous in certain situations. But maybe tricksters and these Gnome entities are the same thing, but we call them by different names.

I have heard that Gnomes can be very dangerous in certain situations.
I saw a gnome on the side of a road in the Australian bush when I was about 17. It was a small human like creature with wrinkled skin like a miniature old man. One of my first stories when I joined here . Welcome to the forum paralife. I thought I'd imagined it and never told anyone until a friends daughter saw it a couple of years later in the area. I don't know what it was but it didn't look friendly.

I saw a gnome on the side of a road in the Australian bush when I was about 17.
Interesting. These entities seems to be all over the world. All cultures talks about them. Only thing that differs, is what people call them. I guess they look extra scary because they apparently have these yellow cat-like eyes. They have like a demon, or a reptile look to them. I'm not sure how i would react if i were to see one, but i would make sure to run the opposite way, if it looks to scary, and if i think it we're up to no good.

Hiya Paralife ,
Welcome ! Great experience.
I hope this thread takes off because I have a lot of questions.
My grandpa , Pop, had a very bad experience as a 10 or 12 year old. The family owned a tavern in East Chicago Indiana near the steel mill. This happened in or around 1915. Pop saw a small devilish creature spinning around a metal smokestack In the kitchen. Firey red face and laughing. Pop, being Pop, wanted to fight it. And then it disappeared. He always said it was the devil.
Years ago Jadamz told her story about encountering a Fae in Ireland. I just started putting 2 and 2 together and wondered if that's not what Pop experienced. But evil.
Jad is the resident expert on these things. I know she is very busy right now with her personal stuff. But she's the one to chime in at length.
Paralife, I hope you stick around and I want to tell about a psychic experience that I had with my long deceased relatives in late 1800's Sweden.