Had an experience as a kid, can't find anything online

Wow,.. First of all Hi.
I'm tearing up badly. When i got to the word (Monkey), I got cold chills all over. I also had visions of that type growing up, but outside my bedroom window. What seemed to me, to be a Monkey/Monkeys tapping on the window for me to let them in. I lived on the second floor at this time. i was 5 or 6 of age.
Wow you two seem to have very similar experiences. Do you now as an adult have any theories ?

Welcome to the forum.

First let me say thank you for the welcome. In my case I lived where I still think that there's a Portal. I'm still working on a investigation of the property. A lot of bad mojo has happened to me there growing up. To this day, every dream that I have, no matter what, I end up in that Apartment some how. That place haunts me till this day.

Reactions: garnetsilver
First let me say thank you for the welcome. In my case I lived where I still think that there's a Portal. I'm still working on a investigation of the property. A lot of bad mojo has happened to me there growing up. To this day, every dream that I have, no matter what, I end up in that Apartment some how. That place haunts me till this day.
Well I look forward to reading your posts.