Guiness World Records On Line One....

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
You've just gotten a call from the editors of "Guiness World Records" to let you know they have accepted and approved your world record attempt. What record did you set?

Probably most books read and kept in a private home. Maybe most knives not in a collection in a commercial place. Largest personal tool collection not in a business. I seem to collect hobbies like a dog gathers fleas and each hobby, skill, or talent requires a different set of tools....and usually another portable building. I really would like to have a fourth outbuilding but my wife says NO!!! I'm going to close in one of the big carports I think. It already has the sides so all I need to do is close in the ends and seal it.

Over the years I have done a lot of things for a living and if I have any special talent it is in my ability to see something done and then teach myself how to do it in a very short time. I learned several skills totally from books that I then added to my business. That made it pay to have the tools and that knowledge.

Reactions: Paintman and Benway