Guests

Oz, years ago there was a guy named Sal who posted here. Cool dude, and funny as all hell. We all miss him. Michigan guy.*

So, by the power invested in me, By The Good Witch Debi, I hereby bestow upon you, Oz, The Order Of Sal.

Reactions: ozentity
* is an upper Midwest Great Lake State. That's why Lynne is cold and I shake my fist and shout curse words at January.

I don't know. I was going to get in the kitchen this morning (which I've always kept and tried to keep immaculate) but I was facing an even bigger mess. I can't stand clutter. I like a tidy home.
Me too. I have a brother like that. Drives me nuts.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh, yes. Almost forgot. Said guest was indirectly responsible for getting my passenger side window on my '17 Ford F150 STX heavily damaged (but not shattered because it's tempered glass) last Sunday night. :unamused: I filed a claim with insurance on Monday and my deductible is $250 for glass replacement. I was going to get that done yesterday, but I didn't get paid until then. I'll be doing that next week instead because I feel it's going to be more than what insurance is willing to pay.

Me too. I have a brother like that. Drives me nuts.
I'm going to be climbing the freaking walls if I don't get it cleaned back up. My kitchen doubles as a gaming room. Modern feel with a slight old school feel. Lava lamp, plasma globe, neon clock. It's my own sanctuary when I'm not on my PC.

Oz, years ago there was a guy named Sal who posted here. Cool dude, and funny as all hell. We all miss him. Michigan guy.*

So, by the power invested in me, By The Good Witch Debi, I hereby bestow upon you, Oz, The Order Of Sal.
And rightly so! lol

Now, for the record, Sal comes around as he is able and is a proud Texan. He's been fighting an illness for quite some time now and I do believe he would welcome Oz to his inner circle.

1600537758005.png