Guardian angel easter visit

kerryberry

Reaction score
Just a short post was laying in bed early this morning Easter morning! and felt a warm breeze on my face never experienced this before no doors window opened no were this breeze could have came from googled it as soon as i got up and said could be guardian angel ive been praying lots lately and always ask for signs has made me feel very happy today! has anyone else had this happen?

Just a short post was laying in bed early this morning Easter morning! and felt a warm breeze on my face never experienced this before no doors window opened no were this breeze could have came from googled it as soon as i got up and said could be guardian angel ive been praying lots lately and always ask for signs has made me feel very happy today! has anyone else had this happen?
Hi, Kerry, and welcome to the forum. Signs come in many ways, and if you feel this was a sign and felt joy within you, then yes, that was a sign for you. And a very Happy Easter to you!

Kerryberry welcome great forum here! I am happy you got a sign, Debi is right they come in many forms. After my grandma passed away in 2001 my room filled with Lilac's my grandma's and mine favorite flower smell.

What a wonderful sign! God is letting you know he is listening.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Donna K.