Groundzero with Clyde Lewis

damon

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Does anyone still listens to Clyde Lewis's Show?
I listen to it once in a while.

I know Debi used to love listening to Clyde. And Clyde used to be a member here.
The forum was mentioned a few times in the past.

I know Debi used to love listening to Clyde. And Clyde used to be a member here.
The forum was mentioned a few times in the past.
Cool I didn't know that is posted here and has done shout outs for this forum.

Cool I didn't know that is posted here and has done shout outs for this forum.
Clyde has changed to very much a political situation, and I don't do politics. When he did paranormal he was great. Now he's more conspiracy. I catch him once in awhile when he does a somewhat paranormal thing.

Clyde has changed to very much a political situation, and I don't do politics. When he did paranormal he was great. Now he's more conspiracy. I catch him once in awhile when he does a somewhat paranormal thing.
I can understand about the political stuff. That is one of the reasons I don't listen to normal day time talk radio. its alway if the host leans to the rights its always the lefts fault and if the host leans to the left then its always the rights fault. it really doesn't matter if i agreed with the host(s) and or the guest(s) its gets old fast. plus if they do a so called best of show like Rush's show its gets dated very fast. But for the paranormal topics is doesn't get old or dated as much like a Rush's shows. That is why some of Art's old shows are still good for example.

Damon I think Darkness radio with Dave Sharader is still out there and also Midnight FM with Tim Wiesberg on Friday nights at 11pm.