Casio

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
1400x1050-png.204

Listen:
KXL Stream

Like Ground Zero on Facebook: GroundZero Facebook Page
Make sure to tell them that DarkMatterXM.com sent you over!

Please post anything from Facebook for people who do not use face book.
Please also post any other links that may come up on the air.

11/18: IRON MOUNTAIN CONSPIRACY

George Carlin once said, “The limits of debate are established in this country before the debate even begins… They’ve made that something that can’t even be entertained for a minute – that powerful people might get together and have a plan? Doesn’t happen! You’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” Tonight on Ground Zero, Clyde Lewis begins a week of international intrigue with ‘The Iron Mountain Conspiracy‘!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Before we get started tonight, just wanted to share that we had an Oz like moment here yesterday but came thro the storms in one piece. However, my son and his family live just outside of Washington, IL, and although they are safe, they personally know 5 people who lost everything they own in yesterday's storm. The real kicker that I haven't seen in the MSM, is that FEMA TOTALLY locked down the town today. They allowed no one in, including those who wished to search their homes for pets or personal items. They even evicted many people who's homes were livable. This is a fact. My daughter-in-law is part of the local emergency coordination for churches there. Just wanted to get that out there.

Well, Casio, at least we show up! Thanks for posting the link, by the way. You doing OK? Holding up?

Clyde's show should be good tonight. I never have heard the full story on Iron Mountain. Heard about it years ago, waaaaay back. Probably b4 you were born!

Yeah. I always have though that Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot JFK...
He had too much going for him to do something like that.

Hey everyone. Before we get started tonight, just wanted to share that we had an Oz like moment here yesterday but came thro the storms in one piece. However, my son and his family live just outside of Washington, IL, and although they are safe, they personally know 5 people who lost everything they own in yesterday's storm. The real kicker that I haven't seen in the MSM, is that FEMA TOTALLY locked down the town today. They allowed no one in, including those who wished to search their homes for pets or personal items. They even evicted many people who's homes were livable. This is a fact. My daughter-in-law is part of the local emergency coordination for churches there. Just wanted to get that out there.
Glad your son is alright. How scary! And how horrible that they are not allowing people in to get their pets. That's disgusting. :mad: My fur babies are like my children.

Glad your son is alright. How scary! And how horrible that they are not allowing people in to get their pets. That's disgusting. :mad: My fur babies are like my children.
Exactly! I have 4 fur babies of the dog variety...my 2 are a long hair Chihuahua and a Pom. Hubs has an English bulldog and a boxer. Rescue groups have spent time outside the perimeter calling out for animals today and a lot of people are taking them home and posting them on a FB page to try and find the owners. My daughter in law has been coordinating a lot of efforts today. They are also housing volunteers from out of

Reactions: Naked Apple