Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis: 11/15: THE BUSINESS OF APOCALYPSE

I've had to be since I live in the middle of nowhere. Snow storms, etc. Good here for a month out of necessity.

Reactions: Naked Apple
I do agree with Clyde on the new mindset. Since 9/11, the world changed. It was like the world shifted and never went back to what we thought of as normal.

Anybody a prepper?
I think about it, but the thought of nasty canned or packaged food deters me from stocking a lot of it. I should keep water on hand, however. That is something I need to do. I also keep meaning to get heirloom seeds and grow a garden.

I can everything and have a fairly large garden. But to be honest, unless you have a lot of time, save the seeds for the apocalypse and just stock up on stuff from the store that you like. Can or box, and yes, water. Get a Berkey to filter water.

I can everything and have a fairly large garden. But to be honest, unless you have a lot of time, save the seeds for the apocalypse and just stock up on stuff from the store that you like. Can or box, and yes, water. Get a Berkey to filter water.
There are some Trader Joes soups and other things that I like. I should stock up on those.