Grilling

We have a gas grill at the moment and don't use it enough. My son has agreed to give it a go. We'll see what happens.
ive went through more grills than i can count, both gas and charcoal. i finally built a cement grill that is huge..lol. the grill, counter and smoker area is 15 foot long by 3 foot wide, has a sink and everything...lol...not the prettiest thing but gets the job done and lasts more than a year or two....lol

Reactions: 7Critter
ive went through more grills than i can count, both gas and charcoal. i finally built a cement grill that is huge..lol. the grill, counter and smoker area is 15 foot long by 3 foot wide, has a sink and everything...lol...not the prettiest thing but gets the job done and lasts more than a year or two....lol
Wow! You could cook for an army on that! lol

Reactions: Paulm
Wow! You could cook for an army on that! lol
yeah, one of those things i kinda went overboard on...... but, i love grilling...lol.... no fancy recipes though, salt, pepper, maybe seasoned salts at times...but thats it. or wood chips for smoking....apple, cherry, etc... i like steaks rare so not much seasoning on them...

Reactions: Debi
yeah, one of those things i kinda went overboard on...... but, i love grilling...lol.... no fancy recipes though, salt, pepper, maybe seasoned salts at times...but thats it. or wood chips for smoking....apple, cherry, etc... i like steaks rare so not much seasoning on them...
I like mine medium rare. Otherwise you have leather. lol

Reactions: Paulm
***Waiting to see what we set up in flames today! lol***

My step sister and I tag teamed and grilled pork chops last night. She seasoned and I grilled. TBH, not bad but she went a little overboard with the seasoning. Tonight I’m by myself and I’m having steak and fries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I do not grill myself but I do love to eat grilled food. My brother often grills for family summer gatherings.

Reactions: Debi