Greenlight for human/animal full term hybrids

Sad, you're really young so I'm just going to say you have some research to do. The LHC is, by their own admission, trying to open dimensional portals and, by their own admission, state they aren't sure if it will affect our dimension. They "think" it won't...but think is not science. Former top end employees and directors of the LHC have spoken up against some of the experiments there saying more precautions need to be taken.

As for governments and experiments....they don't always ask your permission. Take time to read this.

Human Experimentation: An Introduction to the Ethical Issues

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

HOLEY ONE HUNDRED!

SOMEONE ACTUALLY ELECTRICUTED A BRAIN?????

This is utterly horrific! Why does the US government experiment on its citizens this much??? Some of these are straight up mad! Like the spraying virus over the city ones! They say it's to know what'd happen in case of biological warfare, but isn't it on in itself???

It's like stabbing someone to teach them what to do when stabbed.

I was trying to defend scientists because I was fortunate enough to work under one, trying to perfect the hydroponic growth of mangoes. My job was to simply go around the country collecting soil samples that'd be used for bioinformatics.

Also, I need to research more about this LHC thing,

Speaking as someone that is going to eventually die if I don't have a transplant; if they could grow me a kidney in a pig I would be all for it. I have refused transplants from living people. I am an old man and will not place a younger person in danger. I even hate to think that I might take a kidney that could have gone to a young person. You can only do dialysis for so long... It is easy to be righteous when it isn't you or someone that you love that will die. We kill and eat pigs EVERY day. I see nothing problematical about using them to harvest organs.
You are very right here. I don’t disagree with the growing organs idea, it’s with the human brain DNA transfer to animals that really bothers me.
I am sorry to hear you need a kidney. I hope a circumstance arises that you will feel acceptable. Your life has as much value as anyone else.

HOLEY ONE HUNDRED!

SOMEONE ACTUALLY ELECTRICUTED A BRAIN?????

This is utterly horrific! Why does the US government experiment on its citizens this much??? Some of these are straight up mad! Like the spraying virus over the city ones! They say it's to know what'd happen in case of biological warfare, but isn't it on in itself???

It's like stabbing someone to teach them what to do when stabbed.

I was trying to defend scientists because I was fortunate enough to work under one, trying to perfect the hydroponic growth of mangoes. My job was to simply go around the country collecting soil samples that'd be used for bioinformatics.

Also, I need to research more about this LHC thing,
There are good scientists however like in all walks of life there are good and bad. These smart men when they choose can put the public at risk.

Heavy stuff here.
A few years ago I painted a hot house where they grew herbs. It's not what you think:p You know how you go to the grocery store and you can get fresh basil and other herbs in the middle of winter? Ttats those guys. Port of Indiana.

Now a story with a point. Struck up a friendship with the head Science Guy. He earned his MA in nuclear physics. Bright guy.

And here is how you meet somebody that changes your whole outlook on life. He was stationed on a battleship in the Mediterranean Sea. He was the nuclear weapon guy. And I'm going to use his words " I had a crisis of consciousness."" If I had to light up those missiles the Mediterranean Sea would be dead for 10,000 years."