Greenlight for human/animal full term hybrids

Well, Oz, I actually trust the current government of our country, Bangladesh. They're doing a lot of good things for the people. And I positively believe we're moving towards a scientific, productive and humane future.
That's good,we can only hope.The main thing they should address everywhere is the Worlds burdening human population, or nature and the planet will sort us out.

All good and interesting points.:)
As much as I try to guard against cynicism,....
I think whoever funds the science gets to decide what they're going to do with the science. Right down to manipulating data to Gin up stock prices and bamboozle customers.

Here is an example and I'm going to bring up golf, sorry but that's what I kind of know:D. The golf magazines are mostly funded by advertising and not subscriptions and newsstand sales. Every year the club and ball manufacturers trot out their new equipment. With claims that their stuff has been 'independently' tested to fly longer and straighter.

If the manufacturers spend enough ad money into a magazine, the magazine will magically back up those claims with glowing reviews. But there is really two more secrets:
1. A legal ball and a legal club is only going to go so far, or so straight. All of this has to be submitted to the competitive governing bodies of golf for real testing. They put tight restrictions on this.
2. Legal technological changes in golf only happen every 20 to 40 years.
3. I know there's not a number three, but you can buy hot clubs and hot balls. But if you get caught playing those against somebody with even a $2 bet, the word will get out and nobody will play with you. They get shunned like OJ Simpson on a golf course.

As much as I try to guard against cynicism,....
I think whoever funds the science gets to decide what they're going to do with the science. Right down to manipulating data to Gin up stock prices and bamboozle customers.
I have to agree with you, Paint.

Science is not bad....it's those who do not follow ethical science practices that are the problem. In many cases, the science community itself has put out guidelines for research and in some cases banned an area of research because of possible consequences. And in many cases those guidelines and bans have been totally ignored by scientists who feel above them. Some have recently made headlines because of those consequences and those experiments have had some rather wide reaching very negative affects.

As for trusting governments, here in the US and Russia there are proven instances of governments "testing" on unaware people and populations. The best known indicator of future behavior is past behavior, and in many cases that behavior has had lethal consequences.

It is when we blindly back any one side of a situation as "all good" or "all bad" that we lose our perspective of the reality of any situation or cause.

Last edited:
I trust scientists a lot more than other people. SOME do amoral things, but most are working honest and hard to change the world for the better.
I agree there are many good men in science but history proves out there have been those that proceed without caution in the name of science. The nuclear bomb, HARP, the Hydron collider and chem trails are just a few. If we talk about weaponizrd bugs like ticks and exploding bats we can go down the road of scientists weaponizing things. That is a Pandora’s box of evidence that show there are enough unethical scientists to destroy a lot of people.

Reactions: ozentity
I totally agree Debi
I have to agree with you, Paint.

Science is not bad....it's those who do not follow ethical science practices that are the problem. In many cases, the science community itself has put out guidelines for research and in some cases banned an area of research because of possible consequences. And in many cases those guidelines and bans have been totally ignored by scientists who feel above them. Some have recently made headlines because of those consequences and those experiments have had some rather wide reaching very negative affects.

As for trusting governments, here in the US and Russia there are proven instances of governments "testing" on unaware people and populations. The best known indicator of future behavior is past behavior, and in many cases that behavior has had lethal consequences.

It is when we blindly back any one side of a situation as "all good" or "all bad" that we lose our perspective of the reality of any situation or cause.
When the scientists rights to implement an experiment or invention stops is where another humans right to say no starts. Governments allow science to proceed without regard to public risk. They take liberty with our free will. That is my opinion on the subject. They built that collider and started smashing atoms with no regard to what it could have done to our reality. Nope science is only as good as it serves man not when we are part of the experiment.

I agree there are many good men in science but history proves out there have been those that proceed without caution in the name of science. The nuclear bomb, HARP, the Hydron collider and chem trails are just a few. If we talk about weaponizrd bugs like ticks and exploding bats we can go down the road of scientists weaponizing things. That is a Pandora’s box of evidence that show there are enough unethical scientists to destroy a lot of people.

Okay, what's this with the LHC?

Why would the LHC affect our reality?

I looked into HAARP though. Yeah, that's sketchy.

And in my experience, when scientists experiment on you, you have to go through a tonna paper first. And usually people go for the Benjamins.

Okay, what's this with the LHC?

Why would the LHC affect our reality?

I looked into HAARP though. Yeah, that's sketchy.

And in my experience, when scientists experiment on you, you have to go through a tonna paper first. And usually people go for the Benjamins.
Sad, you're really young so I'm just going to say you have some research to do. The LHC is, by their own admission, trying to open dimensional portals and, by their own admission, state they aren't sure if it will affect our dimension. They "think" it won't...but think is not science. Former top end employees and directors of the LHC have spoken up against some of the experiments there saying more precautions need to be taken.

As for governments and experiments....they don't always ask your permission. Take time to read this.

Human Experimentation: An Introduction to the Ethical Issues

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Speaking as someone that is going to eventually die if I don't have a transplant; if they could grow me a kidney in a pig I would be all for it. I have refused transplants from living people. I am an old man and will not place a younger person in danger. I even hate to think that I might take a kidney that could have gone to a young person. You can only do dialysis for so long... It is easy to be righteous when it isn't you or someone that you love that will die. We kill and eat pigs EVERY day. I see nothing problematical about using them to harvest organs.

Reactions: Paintman
Speaking as someone that is going to eventually die if I don't have a transplant; if they could grow me a kidney in a pig I would be all for it. I have refused transplants from living people. I am an old man and will not place a younger person in danger. I even hate to think that I might take a kidney that could have gone to a young person. You can only do dialysis for so long... It is easy to be righteous when it isn't you or someone that you love that will die. We kill and eat pigs EVERY day. I see nothing problematical about using them to harvest organs.
I have a grandson that needs a new pancreas. He's 14 with T1D. Trust me, I get that part of it, Dan. Like I said, just asking for them to follow some guidelines and use an ethical approach to all of this. It CAN be done....we just need to be sure we do it correctly and without corrupting it. :Like the Chinese scientist who went rogue with the CRISPr gene editing....and now we find out that the genes mutated into a not so good thing because he went off half cocked and decided to do it despite not enough research first. These are the kinds of things I worry about.

Reactions: NobleHouse