Greenlight for human/animal full term hybrids

I guess from now on when we see a werewolf or any other strange creature people can just say , well it had to have been created in Japan, and got loose over here.

OK, I'm gonna try to go with lighter news for the holiday season, Wands. No more tears around here for a bit!
I’m sorry for last night’s short emotional post.

This specific topic has concerned me every single time I have read about it as evidenced by my prior posts on same. This time the article was different, this article was way more visceral - like my reasoning was turned off and my psychic empathy was turned way up. I’m a total visual person and when I scrolled down to find a photo of a piglet, I lost it.

There is nothing wrong with your post Debi. You’ve provided access to what is not only entertaining to some but also an important social, political, or scientific issue to many. It was my own choice to click on the link to read the original article where I then ran into the photo too. I just didn’t anticipate my own uncontrolled response to the content. The deep cry was cleansing and humanizing.

You know those words I say when I hit my golf ball in the creek?:mad:
I remember seeing a medical ethicist from an Ivy League school on a TV news program defending stuff like this.
They are probably the most unethical amoral people ever.:(
WandS, you are a cool guy.:cool:
Oz too.:cool:

You know those words I say when I hit my golf ball in the creek?:mad:
I remember seeing a medical ethicist from an Ivy League school on a TV news program defending stuff like this.
They are probably the most unethical amoral people ever.:(
WandS, you are a cool guy.:cool:
Oz too.:cool:
You can add yourself to the cool dude list Paintman,must be the Chicago vibe,It sounds an interesting but scary(to me) place.

The original objective of the research was noble. But if such hybrids are capable, viruses that used to affect the counterpart species might use these as stepping stones to infiltrate ours.

I don't think it's gonna have any military use. Because a genetic hybrid is hard to produce, and can actually do very little in the battle field. Enhanced strength would mean higher metabolic rate. Which means higher heat production, and more risk of having a stroke during the excitement of a battlefield. Like it or not, tanks are way more efficient.

I trust scientists a lot more than other people. SOME do amoral things, but most are working honest and hard to change the world for the better.
If they are working for governments they may be on a different agenda to the good of humanity scientists you are thinking of.As Al Pacino said in "Scarface" Who do I trust,I trust me.

If they are working for governments they may be on a different agenda to the good of humanity scientists you are thinking of.As Al Pacino said in "Scarface" Who do I trust,I trust me.

Well, Oz, I actually trust the current government of our country, Bangladesh. They're doing a lot of good things for the people. And I positively believe we're moving towards a scientific, productive and humane future.

Reactions: Paintman