Green mist

I worked for 30 years in geriatrics, Oz. Many with Alz/dementia patients in long term care setting. One of the things I believe is that at some point as the dementia worsens, the spirit/soul of the person actually crosses over (and briefly returns at times, especially at that moment of clarity near death when they come back and alert to wish us goodbye.) While in this state of confusion, I believe the brain is in pure chaos energy and that is what many empaths pick up while working or visiting with these patients. The energy of the brain and it's intentions are unleashed without real direction and it does appear to disrupt the atmosphere of a place. I spent most of my days shielding from this energy and the rest of the day trying to "read" the needs of the person still here. The burn out rate for this work is really high.
That's an interesting belief and sounds real.

Reactions: Dianne
Thanks Paintman, where is this site based, I am in London.
Dianne, I live just outside of Chicago. In a little house on a little lake. Rural.and I like it But I am trying to wear out that City.:p.My mom was a hospice nurse on the administrative side. And she is the one that I get a lot of my paranormal stories from. One of your fellow countrymen is a frequent poster on this site. His name is Ben,and when he writes, it's like cold water on a hot day:).
I'm ordering up Rolling Stones tickets for their last show in Chicago. Tell Mick I said hi!

I worked for 30 years in geriatrics, Oz. Many with Alz/dementia patients in long term care setting. One of the things I believe is that at some point as the dementia worsens, the spirit/soul of the person actually crosses over (and briefly returns at times, especially at that moment of clarity near death when they come back and alert to wish us goodbye.) While in this state of confusion, I believe the brain is in pure chaos energy and that is what many empaths pick up while working or visiting with these patients. The energy of the brain and it's intentions are unleashed without real direction and it does appear to disrupt the atmosphere of a place. I spent most of my days shielding from this energy and the rest of the day trying to "read" the needs of the person still here. The burn out rate for this work is really high.
That’s really interesting, just before I went to bed I went into my mothers room to tuck her into bed. She had had a bad dementia day and I said to her, ‘you won’t forget who I am, will you? Please try hard not to forget me’. She said ‘ how can I forget you, you won’t let me’. I stroked her face and told her how much I cared for her and said goodnight. My mum and I have a very strong bond, and I know it would destroy her to think that one day she may not know who I was. It was shortly after that that I went to bed myself and saw the mist and the erratic green oblong shapes darting around my room.

Today in 5 Guys , a very tiny white feather floated down from the ceiling and landed in my hand.

I saw the Stones in May, in London - they were brilliant, best group I have seen live, they have still got it!

That’s really interesting, just before I went to bed I went into my mothers room to tuck her into bed. She had had a bad dementia day and I said to her, ‘you won’t forget who I am, will you? Please try hard not to forget me’. She said ‘ how can I forget you, you won’t let me’. I stroked her face and told her how much I cared for her and said goodnight. My mum and I have a very strong bond, and I know it would destroy her to think that one day she may not know who I was. It was shortly after that that I went to bed myself and saw the mist and the erratic green oblong shapes darting around my room.
Thanks for telling your story.

Today in 5 Guys , a very tiny white feather floated down from the ceiling and landed in my hand.

I saw the Stones in May, in London - they were brilliant, best group I have seen live, they have still got it!
I was lucky enough to see the Steel Wheels tour four times, Voodoo Lounge, and the tour in the late 90s. That was a great record and I absolutely forgot the name of it:astonished:.:(

I got to see Keith in a small club in Chicago and he blew the roof off the place.

About that feather, once in a blue moon that would happen, and my Mom said that means God loves you and wants you to be happy:)

Great post on feathers. That feather had to be a sign for sure.

Reactions: Debi