Green Mist & Orbs

This was taken a few nights ago above my roof. I was trying to photograph the moon. The one in the middle is the moon. But notice there's the red & the white orbs... I didn't have a flash on when the photo was taken with my phone so I'm not sure what those are. A couple of nights ago a blue orb appeared above my roof & disappeared within 5 seconds.

Attachments

• 20170211_201812.jpg
    20170211_201812.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 299
Hi Redwolf. We actually have a professional photographer here with us and I'm going to run that by him tonight when he's online with us. He can rule out any kind of natural occurring anomalies which will let me see if I can pinpoint what they are.

Reactions: RedWolf
Hi Redwolf. We actually have a professional photographer here with us and I'm going to run that by him tonight when he's online with us. He can rule out any kind of natural occurring anomalies which will let me see if I can pinpoint what they are.
Thank you Debi! I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the forum Redwolf. Sorry to hear you are having an occurrence. Some additional questions if they're not too personal. Have you had any health issues or energy drains from this? Missing time? UFO sightings?

I'd try removing any new antiques to the garage to see if there may be an attachment.

Debi will give you reliable advice on how to proceed. Please join us on our live chat.
The energy drain is a worry. It may be because your not sleeping due to these events. Keep a close watch on your health.

Reactions: RedWolf
RedWolf, I had our photo expert take a look at the pic. He agrees, he sees nothing that can explain that. If you can catch more pics, he/we would be very interested in seeing them.

Reactions: Lynne
RedWolf, I had our photo expert take a look at the pic. He agrees, he sees nothing that can explain that. If you can catch more pics, he/we would be very interested in seeing them.
Hi Debi,

Awesome! Thanks Debi! Tell him thank you for taking a look at it too. I will send you any pics like that your way. That's the only one I have so far. Anyway, thanks for letting me know & I hope you're having a nice weekend.

Actually there's this quite cute one that was taken ages ago outside the house. No flash. Regardless of what it was I think it's quite sweet. My wife & I joked about it being a ghost cat.

Attachments

• 13458719_1642936676029868_4887518107905359033_o.jpg
    13458719_1642936676029868_4887518107905359033_o.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 270
Reactions: Debi