Green Mist & Orbs

Thank you so much. I will definitely give these steps a go. It's very persistent whatever it is. It even appears doing exactly the same thing when I'm dreaming. I once woke up not being able to move except my head was moving very fast from side to side & the mist was right above me. It was frightening & draining. I was quite shaken after I got up & didn't want to sleep in the bedroom for ages. So I will definitely give this a try. Thank you!

Reactions: Debi
Thank you so much. I will definitely give these steps a go. It's very persistent whatever it is. It even appears doing exactly the same thing when I'm dreaming. I once woke up not being able to move except my head was moving very fast from side to side & the mist was right above me. It was frightening & draining. I was quite shaken after I got up & didn't want to sleep in the bedroom for ages. So I will definitely give this a try. Thank you!
It's possible it's not an active entity or spirit, Redwolf, although it appears to be acting as one by your description. There have been some manifestations from other sources, like flat out plasma energy or residual activity from prior events imprinted into stone in the earth. This will take some effort on your part, or a paranormal team, to see what it truly is.

Reactions: RedWolf
I didn't know that... That's fascinating! If I ever do manage to capture any of it on camera (I would be over the moon if I did) I will share it here for sure. If it is residual energy of some sort then it will be from the area as the house is newly built as part of a housing scheme. From the moment I moved in the bedroom gave me an uneasy feeling. It's only in the past six months or so these things had occurred. The very first time anything actually happened was when I went to bed & I had the window open. I heard someone whisper my name twice. It startled me & I immediately looked out of the window but nothing was there. I looked around the entire house for an intruder but nothing. I even woke my wife but neither of us saw anyone. It was about a month after that the green mist started appearing. It could be unrelated. And besides, like I said... other than the orbs & the green mist solely in the bedroom; nothing odd tends to happen here.

That's really focused energy. Another question....got any antiques in the house?

A few, one is a second hand plaque with a painting of a woman & a waterfall hung on the bedroom wall. Another is a second hand clock which has melted at the back a week ago & is irreparable. Other than those two the other items I have had a lot longer & have never caused problems before.

I said that prayer in the lounge earlier that you posted & it felt like a weight lifted in the room. But about an hour ago I saw orbs in the bathroom. There were about six of then & opaque white. Silly thing... one of my cats that used to always sleep in the bedroom every night with us has avoided the bedroom completely for months now. She cries to leave if we put her in there.

OK, if you felt a difference in the "air", then be sure to use that prayer frequently and in any room in the house. Once again, I urge you to exert your "rights" to the house as the owner and the no bother the body statement.

See if the activity lets up. Keep doing what you're doing over the next few days and see if things change.

Are the items you mentioned new to you since moving in? Kind of doubt that is the key here, but one never knows.

Yeah, they were bought last year. We're both sleeping in the lounge tonight as my wife's hurt her shoulder & she finds it comfier on the couch. I'm not complaining as I dread the bedroom after this stuff has started happening & I never know what I'll see there. I will do what you've advised.

The orbs although surprIsing & random aren't scary. The mist however is very scary. Sometimes I hear static a bit like off a radio when the mist appears or just before it. And it never leaves the threshold of that room.

Reactions: Debi
Hmmmm....I will give that some thought and do a bit of research. That's ringing a bell to me...about the static sound, that is. I'll have to do some hunting on some material I once had on that.

Welcome to the forum Redwolf. Sorry to hear you are having an occurrence. Some additional questions if they're not too personal. Have you had any health issues or energy drains from this? Missing time? UFO sightings?

I'd try removing any new antiques to the garage to see if there may be an attachment.

Debi will give you reliable advice on how to proceed. Please join us on our live chat.

Welcome to the forum Redwolf. Sorry to hear you are having an occurrence. Some additional questions if they're not too personal. Have you had any health issues or energy drains from this? Missing time? UFO sightings?

I'd try removing any new antiques to the garage to see if there may be an attachment.

Debi will give you reliable advice on how to proceed. Please join us on our live chat.
Hi Lynne,
I haven't had any missing time or UFO sightings. I have felt constantly tired & drained since I moved in here. No matter how much sleep I get it's the same.

Reactions: 7Critter