Green glitter mist in photos

VJones

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering what a green glittery mist is in my photos. I can't work out how to share them on here from my phone so if anyone could advise that would be amazing.

We were visiting my Grandads ashes as it was his birthday and 1 year ago on that day he went into hospital for the last time.

We have a lot of history in these gardens as we have visited them for years with our Grandad for other family members who have passed.

My sister's and I were laughing by the pond when we were supposed to be recreating a photo of the 3 of us in that spot from when we were children.

My Mum sent me these photos afterwards asking what this green mist might be.

It's only on these two photos. The mist changes location on the lens but stays in the same location in the shots.

In a photo after this there is a rainbow starting from my head over to my younger sister and on the first photo we can see a beam of light behind us. These could be from the lens and I'm more interested in what the green mist my be.

Any insight into this?

Thank you!

Hi V. I happen to have a professional photographer who will be by this evening who can look at them.

Critter, our tech, says the best way to do photos here is: Use the attach files feature ( Lower left of the posting area. .jpg files work well on PNF

Reactions: VJones and 7Critter
Hi Debi,

Thank you! I have posted all of the photos here. The photos with the beams going across us are on one camera phone and the others are on another.

V

Attachments

• IMG-20210312-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0008.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG-20210312-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210312-WA0009.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG-20210313-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20210313-WA0011.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG-20210313-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20210313-WA0012.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG-20210313-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20210313-WA0013.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 123
Hi Debi,

Thank you! I have posted all of the photos here. The photos with the beams going across us are on one camera phone and the others are on another.

V
I'll ask our guy to have a look at them for you.

One thing I'm going to mention...sometimes God uses very strange things to send us a message. Dust motes, dirty lenses, and butterflies...if it means something to YOU, then it's a message to you. If it brought you a memory of a loved one, then the Divine nudged you. Even the mundane can be used by the Creator to bring us messages and joy.

V, I talked with the pro. He says the rainbows ARE rainbows. Actual rainbows from light through the moisture in the air. So, you got sent rainbows. Now, the green mist is unknown. Possible it might be from pollen/moisture reflecting light but no way to tell for sure.

Reactions: VJones and Duke
Thanks so much for looking into those! Please extend my thanks to your photographer friend too. So happy that we were sent rainbows x

Reactions: Debi