Green figure

Mark0941

Reaction score
Hi,
Years ago in my current house there was an issue with the spirit of an old lady who was causing problems and being generally nasty. It came to a head when a family member shouted to her to leave and go to the light or we would get a priest. It seemed to work because all activity stopped. Now my little boy keeps saying he keeps seeing a green figure or shape in his room at night. At first I thought it was nightmares but it's happening a lot. Could the two be related or could this be something new and if so What?

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum. I'm going to move your post and put you over in experiences. You should find more help there.

How old is your child? And the green figure....is it seen coming from somewhere like under the bed or a closet, etc? It could be related, but it's difficult to tell without a bit more info.

Sounds like you reclaimed your home well with the old lady spirit! Until I know a few more details, I would suggest you reclaim again, and use the St. Michael's prayer you will find here on site. Set up a bit of spiritual protection for you and your son. You can also sage your home, paying close attention to your son's area.

What is it? Hard to tell with limited info. Sometimes we never know. We do know it's unwanted, so treat it as such and demand it leave. Also make sure it knows it's not allowed in your son's room or to touch him in any way.

He's 4 which is why I was at first sceptical. He said it just moves around his room and has described it as creeping a few times he's never said it has come out of a closet or anything.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
He's 4 which is why I was at first sceptical. He said it just moves around his room and has described it as creeping a few times he's never said it has come out of a closet or anything.
I'm going to suggest something to see if we can rule out he's just imagining and scared. Take a spray bottle and put water in it. Also add a dab of lavender in there with it or a scent that is calming. Make a label that says "Monster Spray". Make it look like an RX if you can with directions to "spray room nightly to kill all monsters". Use it with him before bedtime. If this doesn't work in a week, then there may be something paranormal happening. At this age, it's difficult to discern at times. I'd also use that St. Michael's prayer in the room as a precaution.

I believe in starting with ruling out the simplest thing first. This may or may not stop it, but if it's his own fears, you'll see less reports of the green man pretty quickly.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Mark, it seems Debi has matters well in hand for you. Good luck and keep us updated.

Reactions: Mark0941 and Debi