Great shows you were at

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This is prompted by me finding a video on Youtube of my favourite gig! (Warning: swearing!) Northern Irish band Therapy? (it's spelled with a question mark) interrupted a tour of major European cities to play in a shoebox sized room upstairs in a club in my town at normal prices! I have the t-shirt with Petrborough listed between places like Paris, London and Berlin.) Of course I was there and am actually in the video! Of course, I'm a silhouette and even I can't tell which is me, but I'm definitely one of them! It was an amazing night as the bands usual backdrop was too big for the stage and then, a technical hitch led to a half hour break ("Go and get a drink!") and then the band playing for about an hour and a half extra covering every good song they ever did (including some really obscure early songs) in addition to the latest album in full.

The video starts after they asked for a volunteer to sing Knives. The guy yelling the wrong words went to my school! At the time I was mystified that anyone could waste the time pointing a phone at the stage instead of enjoying the moment, but now I'm glad they did. Thankyou!
(Sound quality was much better when not recorded on a phone, sorry)

"Peterborough you mental b*******, that was amazing!"

Thanks, Andy and the rest; so were you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi