Grays Harbor Wa. Bigfoot Cast set.

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
This should… Be the last of the 14 inch cast in my collection I promise you they’re getting ready to get a lot larger. These were cast in 1982 near Grays Harbor Washington. This is one of the most perfect left and right sets that you will come across. The feet on the bottom on both are perfectly flat. The reason being the animal stepped in some inch thick mud that terminated out of a hard substrate, making a perfect deep flat track. This is my mold, left and right pictures of the actual cast and as usual my 9 1/2 foot next to one of them…

Attachments

• IMG_6012.jpeg
    IMG_6012.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6013.jpeg
    IMG_6013.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6016.png
    IMG_6016.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_6014.jpeg
    IMG_6014.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: Ragnar0711 and crux
Lon, these are amazing to see truly. The natural slant of the toes shows this was a real foot and not a fake. They also show the side bulge on the outside of the foot which I have seen on many prints. Thanks again for letting us see these. Simply incredible that there is something out there that big.

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Lon, these are amazing to see truly. The natural slant of the toes shows this was a real foot and not a fake. They also show the side bulge on the outside of the foot which I have seen on many prints. Thanks again for letting us see these. Simply incredible that there is something out there that big.
Yea thanks. Oh what i wouldn't give to find a track in Wa. and cast it! the ones coming next week are gettin bigger!

Reactions: Lynne