Graveyard Ghost pictures

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Can you see it? Photographer captures 'ghosts' in picture of graveyard in Northants

Can you see it? Photographer captures 'ghosts' in picture of graveyard in Northants

By NickBieberHP | Posted: January 04, 2016

• 11802932-large.jpg

Can you see it?
VIEW GALLERY (Open link for gallery viewing)

An amateur photographer and self-confessed believer in ghosts believes he has captured several spooky spirits in a picture of a graveyard in Northants.

Richard Durham, aged 45 and from Boothville, captured the eerie scene while out taking pictures of the county with his new camera on New Year's Day.

After taking pictures of the sunset shining through the mist over the hills in several locations, he stopped off at Weedon Bec cemetary, near Daventry, to capture some final images.

But it wasn't until he returned home, and then uploaded the pictures onto Facebook, when his friend spotted an eerie-looking figure behind a row of headstones in his picture of the graveyard.jan

Since then, a stunned Richard has been receiving comments from more people on the social media site who have been seeing even more 'ghosts' in the exact same picture.

Richard, a volunteer fundraiser for the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance, said of the 'ghost' his friend first spotted: "It's hard to spot to begin with but once you spot it you can really see it.

"In the middle of the photo you have a black grave stone. If you look just behind that and to the left a little you can just make out a person.

"To me it looks like he is holding something and looking down at a grave in his peak cap. Also you can just make out a horse to his left!"

Untitled%20design%20(61).jpg

another%20ghost.jpg

What do you see?

Reactions: Brody
I must confess, it is hard for me to see ghostly figures. I don't doubt that the photographer believes that there are images.

I see "something"...now, is it a ghost? Really can't be sure on that. I've SEEN ghosts and spirits before, but these pics aren't clear enough for me to really make a call on it.

It looks like we try to see things that sometimes aren't there. This could be a very good example of matrixing.

Reactions: Debi
Something?

Kinda like EVPs when you are told what is being said...I don't always agree.
Same here, for me.

Reactions: Debi