Government has UFO Debris?

Let's see how this plays out. Anthony Bragalia is something of a pariah in the UFO community, and is not necessarily noted for his integrity. He's never been a guest on C2C, for example. We'll see if this gets him on. I'm also looking forward to John Greenwald's take on this story.

From what I read, the documents do not identify the material discussed as having come from a crashed UFO. It's also noteworthy the documents were not classified. Difficult to believe documents/technical reports detailing material from and seemingly acknowledging life exists on other worlds is not classified.

Let's see how this plays out. Anthony Bragalia is something of a pariah in the UFO community, and is not necessarily noted for his integrity. He's never been a guest on C2C, for example. We'll see if this gets him on. I'm also looking forward to John Greenwald's take on this story.

From what I read, the documents do not identify the material discussed as having come from a crashed UFO. It's also noteworthy the documents were not classified. Difficult to believe documents/technical reports detailing material from and seemingly acknowledging life exists on other worlds is not classified.
Question here...is this the "Art's Parts" stuff?

Reactions: Walking Goose
Question here...is this the "Art's Parts" stuff?
Unknown. My understanding was those were given to LHM, who sold them to Tom DeLonge, who entered into a CRADA with a US Army lab in Michigan for their analysis. Whether those piece parts were previously analyzed by Bigelow I don't know.

This was a long but interesting report. I hope we got something from these crashes that’s useful. I want to know what it looks like to “stop light”. If metal can do this, what does this look like. What’s the purpose ? Time travel ?

Reactions: Walking Goose
Correct me if I am wrong but Toms whole fictional/true background to ufos is this.Sometime in the early to early mid 1900s ufos were found at key places. One in Germany, one in Russia, one in USA and maybe others. I think one in Italy too. Then the race to develop these things begins with of course the main benefit being able to remove enemies of the said country. Kind of like giving an alcoholic a drink to help him quit drinking. What I got from the whole series of books so far is the peeps that sent the ufos here did it on purpose and the last great war was kind of a warm up for the different sides of the universe to have a go at it again so a winner can be decided.I guess this is what is so frightening to the world players as when someone does get the tech down everyone else is in big trouble. Now this is what I got from his books with Levenda so I may be wrong in a big way but I am hoping some others have read Delonges stuff and Levendas too to hear what others think. BTW I am no fan of war having been a child of a very broken participant in the last one and also seeing my friends and family suffering from agent orange and ptsd in the Vietnam saga. If the ptb would just be honest with us I think most people will accept it and get on with putting food on the table and living our lives anyway. Just a thought. If anyone else has any ideas on this please add

I just finished listening to Kevin Randle's weekly C2C appearance from last night talking about Bragalia and these documents. He said almost the exact same things I said above (no mention of the material coming from a UFO, documents unclassified, etc.), and then added he talked to John Greenwald who'd made the same observations. Bottom line, and the three of us agree, much ado by Bragalia about very little. No surprise, the guy is known as a huckster.