Got it yet?

I think I win for worst reaction. Moderna had me nauseous and horrible brain fog which I've never had unless recreational and I HATED but no sore arm! lol next shot on 1 may

• Sad
Reactions: Benway and Debi
Update: Mrs Critter had no reaction at first to shot #2. Maybe five days after shot she developed a rash on both arms and had hot flashes at times. This went away after three or four days. We used an antihistamine to control the rash.

Myself, first shot no symptoms. Second shot, slightly sore arm and I felt a bit strange for 24 hours, so I slept more than I normally do. That is my normal treatment when i dont feel well. I give the body the best chance to heal itself. After 24 hours, i felt normal. No additional symptoms in the last 14 days since shot #2. It feels good to have the vax completed and knowing that my family can get together anytime we want.

Today I did my usual routine, coffee and read the news, and right there was an announcement that 44 year olds could now be vaccinated. I was a little surprised as we've been doing it in five year groups, but it seems it's narrowed to one age at a time, but anyway, that's my age since February, so within the hour (mostly spent drinking coffee and reading with about three minutes of using the NHS website, I have both shots scheduled! Deep Joy!
Next Tuesday afternoon I take a 15 minute bus ride (or walk) to a nearby medical centre and get my first shot. Second is booked for the back end of July.
I'm impressed by how easy this all is! I got to choose where and when with a lot of options.
I should have a really good level of resistance to Covid by now anyway after having it twice; by late July I should be one of the most Covid proof people on the planet! :)